Thomas Muller

Irish_Cules

I love when he just stands there and screams for his celebration.

article_img.jpg

Galning

How is Mueller a cunt? LOL He got injured, went down, got abused and went beast mode.

what a G.

Have you seen Muller during his career or was this the first game you watched? Clearly weren't talking about his reaction now. Getting Pepe sent off is not a cunt move, quite the contrary.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
bayern-block.gif

This is just one example of how he's a cunt when he plays against you. But damn, doesn't he make you smile if he's playing for YOUR team. That's why I wouldn't mind Barca snatching him from Pep.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You don't score twenty something goals, scoring once in a blue moon. Your impression is flawed.

Flawed perhaps, it is just that with Bayern Mueller has good game once in a great while, while with Germany he is much more consistent. I do think it has something to do with how he is being used.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Flawed perhaps, it is just that with Bayern Mueller has good game once in a great while, while with Germany he is much more consistent. I do think it has something to do with how he is being used.

Yeah, for Germany I think he has a bit more freedom to go central than at Bayern, where he's used as a right winger more often.

If only you read my comments in Mueller in the last few pages.

Sorry, I jumped on the hate train with AfricanBavarian for a bit there. :p

Home of Barca Fans