Thomas Muller

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One more thing about Müller:

This guy becomes a different beast when he puts on the Die Nationalmannschaft jersey. He always delivers much, much more for Germany NT than for Bayern, for some reason.

This guy becomes a different beast when he puts on the Die Nationalmannschaft jersey. He always delivers much, much more for Germany NT than for Bayern, for some reason.
I think it's more a question of tactics. His optimal position is to play centrally behind the striker. He played in that position against Barca, and he was arguably the best Bayern player over the two legs. With Germany he has more freedom to operate in that role, since Ozil is more mobile than Kroos and likes to drift to the wings. The inclusion of Kroos in Germany's XI would have restricted this freedom somewhat, but the fact that they no longer play with a well defined CF means that he can play more centrally which is where he is most effective.

IMO, he would be perfect for us but it's not gonna happen.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think it's more a question of tactics. His optimal position is to play centrally behind the striker. He played in that position against Barca, and he was arguably the best Bayern player over the two legs. With Germany he has more freedom to operate in that role, since Ozil is more mobile than Kroos and likes to drift to the wings. The inclusion of Kroos in Germany's XI would have restricted this freedom somewhat, but the fact that they no longer play with a well defined CF means that he can play more centrally which is where he is most effective.

IMO, he would be perfect for us but it's not gonna happen.
Kroos was playing the game against Portugal as a starter.

AfricanBavarian

Thomas Müller

He delivers just as much for Germany as he does for Bayern.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Don't know what it is about this guy but I just don't fancy him at all. Every time I see him I feel he's so average but his results at times prove otherwise.

xavisionary

1 against Australia
2 against England
1 against Argentina
1 against Uruguay
3 against Portugal.

Compared to Ronaldo's 1 against Iran (pen) and 1 against North Korea (7th goal) :worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Let's not beat around the bush since Pepe is an animal but Thomas is a prick...This can't possible be news to anyone

CheeryCourageousArabianwildcat.gif

Der Kaiser

A lot of people wouldve gone down and cried after that headbutt, Thomas got up and told Pepe not to fuck with him. Legend :worthy:

H

Haruko The Goon

How is Mueller a cunt? LOL He got injured, went down, got abused and went beast mode.

what a G.

Kroos was playing the game against Portugal as a starter.
As I've said, with Kroos' inclusion Muller's freedom would have been restricted had it not been for the fact that Germany no longer play with a well defined CF (e.i. Klose/Gomez) which has allowed him to maintain the same degree freedom as before.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A lot of people wouldve gone down and cried after that headbutt, Thomas got up and told Pepe not to fuck with him. Legend :worthy:

btw, I'm pretty sure he's speaking German in that instance.
"Ey! Was willst du von mir [...]". (Oi! What [insert: the fuck] do you want from me?)
The rest is too difficult to lip read ;)

Home of Barca Fans