Thomas Muller

Icarium

Lifestealer
Who cares about golden boot anyway?! If he wins the world cup being the main man in the final he will win the golden ball and 5th ballon d'or. That is good enough individual price I think. Anyway messi does not given a single fuck about any of those three. He just wants to win the world cup and I hope he shows that on the pitch, even if he is at 50% he will make the difference if he shows that hunger.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Galning

Such an annoying twat again during the first half. Dives, complains that he doesn't get a foul, starts a fight with Masche...

xavisionary

I think muller is pretty likeable, don't think he is anywhere near as bad as people making him out to be.

Agreed. Stood up for Busquets when similar accusations were flung at him, and I'll stand up for Muller. Great player and I'm glad he can be described as a WC winner too.

Der Kaiser

Such an annoying twat again during the first half. Dives, complains that he doesn't get a foul, starts a fight with Masche...

Pretty similar to Busquets but we like him too, dont we? Müller is fantastic for the team, the opponents might hate him but who cares, he gets under the opponent´s skin and causes headaches.

I just watched an interview he gave to a Colombian reporter, she asked him what he thinks about not winning the golden shoe, he answered in german with a bavarian accent "I dont care about that shit, we´re world champions, we´ve got the cup, you can stick your golden wherever you want." :lol: I love that guy.

Home of Barca Fans