Thomas Muller

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He did say nothing about a fellow footballer, he said something about his own desire to win some individual trophy when he just won the team trophy, the one that counted. You are pretty thin-skinned concerning everything German or Bayern these days.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Alves for sure. But dunno, maybe that's just me. His brother was worse though.

Dani? What did he do? He is comical on the field, more than anything else.

Off the field, he is brutally honest and he has never behaved in such a rude manner that Mueller found himself in (overly laughing at the possibility of joining Barca, tormenting players on the losing teams etc.).

DinhoR10

He said the same thing Messi said but from a different perspective, who gives a shit about winnning the golden ball/boot when you won the World Cup, i'm sure it was the same for iniesta.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Dani? What did he do? He is comical on the field, more than anything else.

Off the field, he is brutally honest and he has never behaved in such a rude manner that Mueller found himself in (overly laughing at the possibility of joining Barca, tormenting players on the losing teams etc.).

We were talking about punchable faces, didn't we? His face just always rubbed me wrong. Sorry.

Jägermeister

Who was his target? James? Still, why did he have to say senseless and stupid stuff like that about any fellow footballer?

Mueller might have an extremely football IQ, but his EQ is really lacking.
Nobody was his "target". The only thing he was saying is that the wc trophy means much more to him than the golden boot. (Probably every single footballer on earth thinks the same way).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He did say nothing about a fellow footballer, he said something about his own desire to win some individual trophy when he just won the team trophy, the one that counted. You are pretty thin-skinned concerning everything German or Bayern these days.

Yeah, right. He could have just stopped there (savoring the moment of winning the WC) before totally dismissing those who won the individual awards but his blabbermouth couldn't.

Ryu, you have been defending everything Bayern and German, no matter what the subject of the discussion is.

If a Barca player had said something like that, myself and many fellow Cules would have called him out for being very disrespectful and distasteful.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

And by the way Ryu, I have always loved Bastian Schweinsteiger, a completely opposite character to what Mueller represents. Humble, down to earth to the core.

He was the real hero in yesterday's game.

I

instinct

Yeah, right. He could have just stopped there (savoring the moment of winning the WC) before totally dismissing those who won the individual awards but his blabbermouth couldn't.

Ryu, you have been defending everything Bayern and German, no matter what the subject of the discussion is.

If a Barca player had said something like that, myself and many fellow Cules would have called him out for being very disrespectful and distasteful.

Just like Ryu efends German and Bayern, you grab every possibility to insult them. How depressed are you? It's the truth that individual awards mean nothing. Messi said the same thing, why is it a big deal? Jesus, everyone acts like Mother Theresa nowadays. EVERY FREAKING WORD a footballer says is ''offensive'', ''arrogant'' or ''disrespectful''.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ah well, Müller often talks before he thinks about the possible implications of what he just said. Generally I believe he is more of a "Berliner Schnauze" than a Bavarian tbh.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just like Ryu efends German and Bayern, you grab every possibility to insult them. How depressed are you? It's the truth that individual awards mean nothing. Messi said the same thing, why is it a big deal? Jesus, everyone acts like Mother Theresa nowadays. EVERY FREAKING WORD a footballer says is ''offensive'', ''arrogant'' or ''disrespectful''.

Sorry instinct, but this sentence "..we´ve got the cup, you can stick your golden wherever you want.." from Kaiser's post gave me the impression that he was being dismissive and disrespectful toward those who won the individual awards. Of course no amount of individual awards would bring players the joy the WC trophy brings, as Messi said yesterday, it is just not very meaningful. However, for Mueller, someone on the winning team to say that, just rubs people the wrong way. Adding insult to injury, basically. Not the best message you want to send.

Yeah I am still very depressed. Congrats on the win, but I wish Mueller didn't have to say that.

Sorry, in a couple of months I will get over this.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Sorry instinct, but this sentence "..we´ve got the cup, you can stick your golden wherever you want.." from Kaiser's post gave me the impression that he was being dismissive and disrespectful toward those who won the individual awards. Of course no amount of individual awards would bring players the joy the WC trophy brings, as Messi said yesterday, it is just not very meaningful. However, for Mueller, someone on the winning team to say that, just rubs people the wrong way. Adding insult to injury, basically. Not the best message you want to send.

Yeah I am still very depressed. Congrats on the win, but I wish Mueller didn't have to say that.

Sorry, in a couple of months I will get over this.

btw, I always wondered, which nationality are you actually? Really Chinese? ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Why? You think I am from a country that has deep grudges toward Germany? :lol:

You follow the Bundesliga and Bayern closely, were full of admiration for both for a while and then everything seemed to have shifted. That never fit the image of a "typical" Chinese football fan, so I always wondered whether you're in Bejing for reasons of work or anything.

Home of Barca Fans