Thomas Muller

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Pretty similar to Busquets but we like him too, dont we? Müller is fantastic for the team, the opponents might hate him but who cares, he gets under the opponent´s skin and causes headaches.

I just watched an interview he gave to a Colombian reporter, she asked him what he thinks about not winning the golden shoe, he answered in german with a bavarian accent "I dont care about that shit, we´re world champions, we´ve got the cup, you can stick your golden wherever you want." :lol: I love that guy.

:lol: But very very true though!!

Trickykid

Please, there is a human orc named Tevez, and you claim Müller has the most punchable face.

I pity that creature.
Müller, however, has something intangible about him. An air of indifinable douchbaggery that makes me roundhouse kick the air or whatever is near.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

In 20 years no one will remember that germany won, it will be a secondary memory to the fact that Messi lost.

Eh, I'm pretty sure that people still remember Germany's triumphs of '54, '74 and '90, despite having players like Maradona and Pele around.
Stop being such a bitter douche.

DinhoR10

Eh, I'm pretty sure that people still remember Germany's triumphs of '54, '74 and '90, despite having players like Maradona and Pele around.
Stop being such a bitter douche.

Yeah i'm being bitter, but most people remember 2006 for Zidane not italy, headlines had an equal split of Messi lost/Germany won today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty similar to Busquets but we like him too, dont we? Müller is fantastic for the team, the opponents might hate him but who cares, he gets under the opponent´s skin and causes headaches.

I just watched an interview he gave to a Colombian reporter, she asked him what he thinks about not winning the golden shoe, he answered in german with a bavarian accent "I dont care about that shit, we´re world champions, we´ve got the cup, you can stick your golden wherever you want." :lol: I love that guy.

Geez, taking a swipe at Messi again, after such a heart-breaking loss for him and his Argentinian teammates.

Mueller is really a piece of work.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He wasn't having a go at Messi...,

Who was his target? James? Still, why did he have to say senseless and stupid stuff like that about any fellow footballer?

Mueller might have an extremely football IQ, but his EQ is really lacking.

Home of Barca Fans