Thomas Muller

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
"I never lost to a team with Messi in it"

"Let Messi have that stupid wc player trophy, we don't give a shit"

It's harmless, but a player of his caliber should refrain from such childlish comments.

The one that said that he could never be as good as Messi was Gotze, not Muller.

Also, him as much as Bayern in general, a lot of Barça fans will never forget how excessivly they danced on the Camp Nou after defeating a barça with 4 key players missing (xavi puyol messi busi) and 2 members (Tito and Abidal) fighting cancer, classless act. Of course Muller was the one leading the singing and screaming in front of a mentaly broken barça fans.
He also did a basketball screen on Jordi Alba which ended in a goal. I've never met anyone who likes this guy. He is off putting. Great footballer nonetheless.

Yannik

"I never lost to a team with Messi in it"

"Let Messi have that stupid wc player trophy, we don't give a shit"

Never heard him saying that.
I remember when he was asked about Messi's WC Player trophy and he never said "Let Messi have that stupid wc player trophy, we don't give a shit".
i know what he said, the interview is popular in germany, but someone here who obviously doesnt like Müller mistranslated this on purpose in order to make it sound as if he would be offending Messi.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Müller is just an extreme stereotype of a German, and old school German thouh, the younger ones are usually pretty cool and laidback nowadays. Müller is more of an Lothar Mattheus, Klinnsman, Völler type.
Definitely and arrogant prick with an annoying face.

Also footballs ultimate enigma and future wc topscorer.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
d90d1bf38decb214ac80c6701a811f392439098181-1367474459-5182011b-620x348.jpg

This is the classless Bayern, lead by classless Muller, at Camp Nou, after defeating a Barça side without Xavi Puyol Busquets Messi (all injured), + Tito Villanova and Abidal fighting cancer, basically a mentally overbroken team and fans .. CLASS LESS !

Yannik

excuse me, the guy just reached the CL final and he and the club are happy about that and is celebrating with the thousands of fans who traveled with them to the Camp Nou.
Abidal and Vilanova's stories are sad, but what does that have to do here? I find it classless to use your own players/coaches dramas in order to disrespect specific people.. This is a sport, everyone at Bayern feels sorry for the two, but do you really expect them to "let you win" just because of that? Cmon Mehssi, dont be that guy.

Last edited:

Vlom

excuse me, the guy just reached the CL final and he and the club are happy about that.
Abidal and Vilanova's stories are sad, but what does that have to do here? I find it classless to use your own players/coaches dramas in order to disrespect specific people..

You can celebrate in your own stadium, you'd have every right, or if it was actually the final, but given the context, I'm SURE Barça or Messi to name him would NEVER have done that, NEVER in a million years. You don't do that if you respect your opponent and have just a bit of sportsmanship.

You'll find me bashing everyone of our players in here if they did in the opposite situation, simple as that. Hell, I even criticized Neymar for wasting time when he was subbed against Eibar with Barça winning 2-0, I was disgusted, they're a small team all happy to watch messi and neymar play in your small town stadium, don't be a dick, respect those people. And that was miles away from what Bayern/Muller did.

Last edited:

Yannik

You can celebrate in your own stadium, you'd have every right, or if it was actually the final, but given the context, I'm SURE Barça or Messi to name him would NEVER have done that, NEVER in a million years. You don't do that if you respect your opponent and have just a bit of sportsmanship.

So Barca deosnt celebrate wins and goals in other stadiums? Are you for real? Are you aware of how ridiculous you sound? Are other fans also not allowed to cheer for their team on away games, when the opponent is having a hard time?

Ustari

Mou, res!
Ridiculous. :lol: I'm pretty sure that Mueller's celebration was not a provocation one just like Mou did back when he parked his Inter bus in 2010

Vlom

So Barca deosnt celebrate wins and goals in other stadiums? Are you for real? Are you aware of how ridiculous you sound? Are other fans also not allowed to cheer for their team on away games, when the opponent is having a hard time?

Context is key my friend, context is key.

And of course don't let us win, but when you win, just don't over celebrate it in front of an already burned to the ground fans.. anyway.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

This is the classless Bayern, lead by classless Muller, at Camp Nou, after defeating a Barça side without Xavi Puyol Busquets Messi (all injured), + Tito Villanova and Abidal fighting cancer, basically a mentally overbroken team and fans .. CLASS LESS !

They are celebrating with THEIR fans and Müller, a clear fan favorite, is obviously orchestrating the Humba Täterä with them. I have no idea how anyone who has ever been to a football stadium and has even the faintest idea of (middle European) fan culture could call that classless. Quite frankly, it would be an outright insult NOT to do it.

edit: On second thought, it might actually be the "hey, hey, hey!". Still doesn't change anything about what I just said. You are just intentionally looking for things to hate on him, whether it makes sense or not.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

Excuses :coffee:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Context is key my friend, context is key.

And of course don't let us win, but when you win, just don't over celebrate it in front of an already burned to the ground fans.. anyway.

They didn't. They celebrated in front of BAYERN FANS, which is literally the most normal thing to do in the world of football. But I figure you have actually never been to an actual pro-level stadium watching a match. I can't explain your strong reaction any other way, sorry.

Home of Barca Fans