Thomas Muller

Yannik

Context is key my friend, context is key.

Context is key? You are bashing Müller for CELEBRATING a win with his own away fans (you left out that this was in front of their own traveling support, not in front of the barca fans as some sort of provocation), because it isnt his own stadium. Prior to that, you deliberately mistranslated his quotes without even mentioning any sort of context (this was 20 minutes after the WC final got called off, everyone was partying and the quote isnt even correct the way you quoted it).

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Context is key? You are bashing Müller for CELEBRATING a win with his own away fans, because it isnt his own stadium. Prior to that, you deliberately mistranslated his quotes without even mentioning any sort of context.

Well, he only copied it from a Bayern blog which had used some crappy source who didn't know German as well as they should. Can't really fault him there.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They didn't. They celebrated in front of BAYERN FANS, which is literally the most normal thing to do in the world of football. But I figure you have actually never been to an actual pro-level stadium watching a match. I can't explain your strong reaction any other way, sorry.

Honestly, the celebration hurt as much as the defeat, and objectively, if it was the other way around, I maintain that i'd prefer to see our players have a less flashier celebration.

Doesn't matter though, it seems history might just give both clubs an opportunity to add a new page to this chapter.

Vlom

Well, he only copied it from a Bayern blog who had used some crappy source who didn't know German as well as they should. Can't really fault him there.

Indeed, I do not speak german, this was in the media and I read it in english, they might have twisted his words to make it look worst, won't be the first time.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Honestly, the celebration hurt as much as the defeat, and objectively, if it was the other way around, I maintain that i'd prefer to see our players have a less flashier celebration.

Doesn't matter though, it seems history might just give both clubs an opportunity to add a new page to this chapter.

Sorry, but that is one of the 3 standard celebrations between players and fans in Germany.

malvolio

yeah, the idiots celebrated after the porto match as if they've won the final. hope to meet them this year so we can get revenge. seeing that cunt muller get angry feels good every time.

Vlom

how do you think we felt?

Erf! That's bad.. very very bad in my book, I didn't see that but i'd have reacted the same way, you have the right to be happy, just don't go all in your face about it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

yeah, the idiots celebrated after the porto match as if they've won the final. hope to meet them this year so we can get revenge. seeing that cunt muller get angry feels good every time.

The "idiots", who had just made a rather huge comback DARED to celebrate EVEN at their own stadium.
Wow, just wow. Sometimes you guys...

malvolio

nothing bad in celebrating a once in a lifetime achievement(for many players at least). a euro or worlcup final win is something to go crazy over. and really football is not one of the classiest sports.

"huge" comeback against porto? and with the score being 3-1? please...

Yannik

Erf! That's bad.. very very bad in my book, I didn't see that but i'd have reacted the same way, you have the right to be happy, just don't go all in your face about it.

It was bad, but Bayern players didnt run around the Camp Nou in front of everyone doing Humba-Humba's, rubbing it into anyones face or hijacking their interviews. They were doing that with their own fans. The fans are the biggest asset in german football, this isnt different in any club here. You will see Schalke players celebrating with Schalke fans, BVB players celebrating with BVB fans, Bayern players celebrating with Bayern fans. This is all about saying "thank you" to the support. There were thousands of fans traveling from Munich t Barcelona for expensive flight and ticket prices, just to cheer for their team. You simply say thank you for that and the stadium is the best and only way to do that.

This is never meant to offend or provocate anyone. This is normal in germany, and one of the many reasons why we have such a great fanculture here.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

nothing bad in celebrating a once in a lifetime achievement(for many players at least). a euro or worlcup final win is something to go crazy over. and really football is not one of the classiest sports.

"huge" comeback against porto? and with the score being 3-1? please...

You discredit yourself. When Bayern players celebrate in a regular fashion with their own fans, it is classless, when Spanish players sing loud and proud viva espana in Germany jerseys while dancing forth and back through the catacombs of the stadium, in that particular spot where they obviously knew one of Germany's biggest players was giving an interview at that time, that it "understandable"? Again, wow, just wow. Luckily, you are not biased at all.

And yes, most pundits had written Bayern off, even here at barcaforum not many believed Bayern would turn it around, let alone hoping for a Bavarian turnaround. Hell, even many Bayern fans, myself included, didn't really believe that they could do it given the circumstances (worst injury crisis since forever), yet they made said comeback in the most devastating fashion possible.

Vlom

It was bad, but Bayern players didnt run around the Camp Nou in front of everyone doing Humba-Humba's, rubbing it into anyones face or hijacking their interviews. They were doing that with their own fans. The fans are the biggest asset in german football, this isnt different in any club here. You will see Schalke players celebrating with Schalke fans, BVB players celebrating with BVB fans, Bayern players celebrating with Bayern fans. This is all about saying "thank you" to the support. There were thousands of fans traveling from Munich t Barcelona for expensive flight and ticket prices, just to cheer for their team. You simply say thank you for that and the stadium is the best and only way to do that.

This is never meant to offend or provocate anyone. This is normal in germany, and one of the many reasons why we have such a great fanculture here.

You're right about that highjacking, it's way worst :/ Again, I completely understand the effervescence, but you just have to understand your opponents distress and stay classy.

I get your point mate, and I myself found myself getting emotional watching the celebration video in the Arena after the Porto comeback, that level of communion with the fans is amazing, just looks bad when it's away from home when you just decimated an already dead spirit that was barça at that time.

All in all, i'm just happy I don't get to see Muller too often, as long as he's far away in another league I don't watch, i'm good ^^

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You're right about that highjacking, it's way worst :/ lol

I get your point mate, and I myself found myself getting emotional watching the celebration video in the Arena after the Porto comeback, that level of communion with the fans is amazing, just looks bad when it's away from home when you just decimated an already dead spirit that was barça at that time.

All in all, i'm just happy I don't get to see Muller too often, as long as he's far away in another league I don't watch, i'm good ^^

:cheers:

Home of Barca Fans