Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

serghei

What on earth has AvB done to get mentioned.

His Spurs/Chelsea team dont even play good football.

Porto was a walk in the park.

Well, with AvB, Spurs won after 20yrs or smth on Old Trafford. Chelsea & AvB was a bad union since the first place. And with Porto he did awesome.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What on earth has AvB done to get mentioned.

His Spurs/Chelsea team dont even play good football.

Porto was a walk in the park.

Porto was a "walk in the park" because he built a good team. At Chelsea he tried to change things too fast and wasn't given time. A spurs he has a great season with a reord points total, unlucky to not reach the champions league.

His football looks bad (its not even bad to watch, it's better than other teams in the league) it's the premiership and they are more direct over there. The reality is that he likes ball possesion and a high line with pressing. Sound familiar? He'd be great for us and with our players his system would work and everyone would play good football.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Porto was a "walk in the park" because he built a good team. At Chelsea he tried to change things too fast and wasn't given time. A spurs he has a great season with a reord points total, unlucky to not reach the champions league.

His football looks bad because it's the premiership and they are more direct over there. The reality is that he likes ball possesion and a high line with pressing. Sound familiar? He'd be great for us and with our players his system would work and everyone would play good football.

Sounds great, now bring Laudrup!

Banana-Rama

His football looks bad (its not even bad to watch, it's better than other teams in the league) it's the premiership and they are more direct over there. The reality is that he likes ball possesion and a high line with pressing. Sound familiar? He'd be great for us and with our players his system would work and everyone would play good football.

if you want someone to sort out the defence at barca then avb is definitely not the man, chelsea's defence was a shambles when he was there, he deserved to get sacked to be honest...

Duke

Who cares about Thiago, he is not good enough to play more than he did, any top coach would have done the same as Tito.

while I agree with you about Thiago but Rosell to blame for what's happening with Tito and the situation we are in now. The guy had cancer, he should have been in sabbatical leave for at least a year or two. He was rushed back, he looked so fragile and bad when he was back, which effected him, the people around him and the team. His health should've been a priority so it will be good for him and good for the club. Now we are in a difficult situation because of continues bad decisions from Rosell and his circle.

jairzinho

Who's on the short list for the spot set to be vacated by Tito ??. Or is this Rubi dude the go ahead choice for replacing him. I hope the club don't just give the post merely on the assumption that he has barca DNA, or knows tiki taka.

Badger

Apparently Ladbrokes have stopped taking bets on Sir Alex Ferguson. Probably just because a lot of bets have been placed.

Duke

Laudrup is a good choice too, but I think avb is even better. Let's not forget de boer.

Barca usually like to hire past legends so Laudrup is top of the list i think,

speaking of past legends, he is available lol

x610.jpg

I

instinct

while I agree with you about Thiago but Rosell to blame for what's happening with Tito and the situation we are in now. The guy had cancer, he should have been in sabbatical leave for at least a year or two. He was rushed back, he looked so fragile and bad when he was back, which effected him, the people around him and the team. His health should've been a priority so it will be good for him and good for the club. Now we are in a difficult situation because of continues bad decisions from Rosell and his circle.

Do you really think that Tito was forced to continue? Doctors gave him the medical green light and I'm sure that he wanted to continue, I don't understand how to blame Rosell in this situation.

Die Bayern

Bayern fan here. I'm really sad to here this news. I wish him all the best in the world and I hope to God he comes back from this stronger. Good luck to you guys as well ! :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans