Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

PacoBJuarez

Could someone with a little more knowledge than myself please give a brief summary of the most likely replacements? That would be greatly appreciated.

LM10

Do you really think that Tito was forced to continue? Doctors gave him the medical green light and I'm sure that he wanted to continue, I don't understand how to blame Rosell in this situation.

the club gave tito the choice. i dont know how people blame rosell for this

Duke

Do you really think that Tito was forced to continue? Doctors gave him the medical green light and I'm sure that he wanted to continue, I don't understand how to blame Rosell in this situation.

do you know anything about cancer, I had 3 in my family including my own sister. You need at least a year or two to recover. He was rushed back, his face during Bayern game says it all.

I

instinct

do you know anything about cancer, I had 3 in my family including my own sister. You need at least a year or two to recover. He was rushed back, his face during Bayern game says it all.

Yes, I do.

But why do you blame Rosell? And only Rosell? Tito is a mature man. He has a family who are trusted people for him, he has players who appreciate him and you say that Rosell is to blame for this now? Maybe, Rosell wanted Tito to stay but to blame him for this situation now is unfair because you don't know the background information. I think that Tito would have quit if his entire family asked him to. But to blame Rosell is a little too unfair.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Also I believe an outsider as manager of Barca will give your club, the players and the supporters a renewed vigour and impetus. An outsider will have no attachments to la masia players and will value players on the work they produce on the training ground and on the field not solely on reputation.

USWAY

Also I believe an outsider as manager of Barca will give your club, the players and the supporters a renewed vigour and impetus. An outsider will have no attachments to la masia players and will value players on the work they produce on the training ground and on the field not solely on reputation.

Agreed.

Duke

Yes, I do.

But why do you blame Rosell? And only Rosell? Tito is a mature man. He has a family who are trusted people for him, he has players who appreciate him and you say that Rosell is to blame for this now? Maybe, Rosell wanted Tito to stay but to blame him for this situation now is unfair because you don't know the background information. I think that Tito would have quit if his entire family asked him to. But to blame Rosell is a little too unfair.

sorry, you are blaming his family?! Well, we don't know his family and his relationship with his wife etc. that's irrelevant, maybe they asked him and he was stubborn not to quit since it's highest honor to be Barcelona coach, don't really know and not for us to talk about his family.

What we have to talk is someone we know, and the management in Barcelona. My sister was given a year off for treatment of cancer and another year off to recover. Sure she can function after operation but isn't it risky? The first thing the doctor will ask is to stay away from any stress, if you knew about cancer, you should know it's very very important to stay away from any stress. Now Barcelona managerial job is so demanding and you are always under pressure, how not to blame Rosell knowing that Tito is just recovering and immediately was facing pressure and stress of being Barcelona top coach?!

Home of Barca Fans