Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Deulo is extremely raw and transitioning to the first team will improve him incredibly. I personally don't think Ox is a truly special player but that's just my opinion.

loozy

Bleh, Ox is a poor mans Walcott. He was exciting before but REALLY stagnated in development and isn't going anywhere.

He has really helped Arsenal in the last couple of matches ever since he began returning to form; the change in pace when he came on was noticeable, especially yesterday when he and Podolski started heaping on the pressure on Everton in ways that Wilshere and Walcott were not able to. He got over the bad phase he had and Wenger is managing him more carefully now after overplaying him a bit in the previous season.

PrRan

yes i read this. also a goalie, central defender and a number 9 wil be bought. villa and sanches are out! i dont like this news. the team dynamic wil change plus neymar is greedy( i rather use tello and delefeu) and only buy a GK and a CB. I like to see how neymar wil fit in with messi and wich other striker.

Boris

Valencia goalkeeper Vicente Guaita (26), who's intensely monitored by Barcelona in the past months, has a buyout fee of more than 30M. [md]
ha, ha, ha, are u kidding me ?! :lol:

F

Flavia

Valencia goalkeeper Vicente Guaita (26), who's intensely monitored by Barcelona in the past months, has a buyout fee of more than 30M. [md]
ha, ha, ha, are u kidding me ?! :lol:

Anything over 8m for guaita is pure insanity.

mixer

If we buy him for that price... I dont even..

Barcelona plan to sign four players this summer: Neymar, a goalkeeper, a centre back, and a forward or a full back. [sport]

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
yes i read this. also a goalie, central defender and a number 9 wil be bought. villa and sanches are out! i dont like this news. the team dynamic wil change plus neymar is greedy( i rather use tello and delefeu) and only buy a GK and a CB. I like to see how neymar wil fit in with messi and wich other striker.

Thank goodness you are not the team coach. . . Who's greedier than Tello? . . . Maybe only Sturidge. :lol:

F

Flavia

rm got diego lopez for 4m euros. Guaita for 30 is so laughable I don't even want to think about it.

Cule4life

The Culest
Valencia are not stupid enough to demand 30m. They want to make money especially seeing as they are unlikely to qualify for the CL. They will demand around 15m i think which is still a joke. Some hacker should spam Zubi's mail with Ter Stegen pictures and videos

mixer

MD says Barca are considering to buy a center forward. Main targets: Mario Gomez, Lewandowski, Suarez, Rooney

Home of Barca Fans