Transfers and Rumours - old thread

D

Don_Andrés

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2h

Juventus plan to offer Barcelona a 5M loan of Alexis Sanchez (24), including buy option of around 20M. Total fee would be 26.5M [tuttosport]

What kinda crazy deal is that! :lol: I've got a better deal, offer 20m & 5m in bonuses etc.
It's gonna be a long summer if the papers are gonna come up with this kinda crap.

dostoevskij

why the hell do we need a full back?????

we have Alves and Alba as starters, then Montoya and Adriano as really good back ups. in the case of crisis Puyol as RB and Abidal as LB, heck even Grimaldo will be able to play at Lb next season.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Oh my god what have I just read????

How on earth can people want Suarez, Rooney or Gomez for out squad? Even Lewa is highly discutable to consider. What we need, as said MANY times; CB, GK and maybe a wide forward. None of the players mentioned fits that profile.

How on earth can people want Suarez, Rooney or Gomez for out squad? Even Lewa is highly discutable to consider. What we need, as said MANY times; CB, GK and maybe a wide forward. None of the players mentioned fits that profile.

Suarez is a striker but he can play out wide, like Villa. I'm not sure if Lewa can. I definitely don't want Rooney or Gomez though.

mixer

Barcelona will certainly sign a goalkeeper this summer, also if Victor Valdes stays until his contract expires in June 2014. [sport]

Michael

I would love it if we signed Luis Suarez! The perfect signing.

He is the best player in the EPL IMO, and he would bring some much needed hunger to the squad. I think he would work really well with Messi too, since he has the vision that our current wide forwards sometimes lack. He is also a hard worker and could easily adapt to our pressing tactics.

We need a GK and CB as well, of course, so we need to sell Alexis for this to be feasible.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
why the hell do we need a full back?????

we have Alves and Alba as starters, then Montoya and Adriano as really good back ups. in the case of crisis Puyol as RB and Abidal as LB, heck even Grimaldo will be able to play at Lb next season.

Grimaldo is further from the first team than when the season started, for starters...I assume it'd be a defender who can play both as a full back and in the center of defense - defensive depth is needed...Although it does make me wonder if they intend to field some offers for Alves

Boris

Of those 4 players, i think only Suarez would fit the system. Buuut ...... Rooney is our big fan, so who knows what he's capable of :blush:
Gomez and Lewandowski, no way.

King Leo

Banned

+1

Question does attitude matter to any of you? Rooney = Suarez = TNT

Home of Barca Fans