Transfers and Rumours - old thread

PaulFCB

Banned
I think Pep should start benching players like Thomas Muller, Javi Martinez or Lahm...maybe they would just get mad and then Rosell can make an approach :D.

Kubala

How much do you think then? Sanchez cost us 26m plus a possible 11m in bonuses two years ago. 24 years old and wanted by several Italian clubs, surely we can expect 20-25m for him? Pedro has got to be worth 15m, surely?

PaulFCB

Banned
How are we going to cover for these changes if we get one in for two out? Are we going to make 7-8 in's this summer so we can have a team next year?

Kubala

Sanchez, Villa, + a few deadwood (Bojan, JDS etc) should raise around 40m. That would give us in the region of 80-90m to spend. That should get us CB, CF + 1 other (GK to understudy Valdes for year or another forward).

My money would go on Cavani, Hummels and Stegen.

0n0mat0p0eia

Like I've said earlier this is gonna be an interesting transfer window for City. It's not just getting the players in. Somehow they've got to negotiate the exit of number of players, rumours of up to twelve could be leaving...

Dzeko will be leaving; could he do a job for Barca?

D

Don_Andrés

stDRrqu.jpg

02/05/2013 15:00

After the crash suffered against Bayern there is no time to lose. Barcelona have reached the end of season
physically subdued and injuries have punished a team that was designed to win it all. The first question
that should clear the technical secretariat will be to the goal. Víctor Valdés already expressed its
intention not to renew and the club must decide whether his contract runs out or you are looking for
an exit this summer. Both options have their pros and cons: if you leave at the end of this season the
club must sign a goalkeeper with guarantees, knowing that you can only get in the best case, between ten
and fifteen million. If Valdes Barca fulfills his contract will not remove a euro for the transfer of
one of the most quoted market porters, but would ensure a season of tranquility.
The second question is the long-awaited addition of center. It seems the signing of a key player to a
demarcation guarantees hard hit this year by injuries and the unknown that can offer performance Eric Abidal.

The arrival of Neymar this time seems imminent. Up front there is no doubt that it must be a priority.
The performance of Alexis and Villa has been erratic and it is possible that, in addition to Brazil,
there is another flashy signing. Another line that could have additions is in midfield.
In principle not expected reinforcements but as already advanced Mundo Deportivo
few days ago, the low participation of Song , the age of Xavi, the doubts generated Thiago
and sobregarga of matches (including the ones by the Spanish Selection) Trio Busquets Iniesta Xavi
largely open this possibility. In this section does not have leaked names, but men really like the likes of Bale , Silva or Isco .
What odds would you do?

(MundoDeportivo)

Got BS written all over it :lol:.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If we signed the 4 players in that picture, we would, IMO, be unstoppable.
Don't think I'm stupid enough to think it will happen, though. Neymar is the only one of the four we will get.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't see Handanovic worth 40 million Euros.

I don't really think any gk is worth 40m ( then again a few years ago I didn't think any defender was worth 40m either, but now I would gladly pay that much for Thiago Silva or similar). But Handanovic is probably one of the best GKs in the world right now, if he wasn't playing for Udinese/Inter I'm sure more people would know about him and he'd be a bigger name.

F

Flavia

How much do you think then? Sanchez cost us 26m plus a possible 11m in bonuses two years ago. 24 years old and wanted by several Italian clubs, surely we can expect 20-25m for him? Pedro has got to be worth 15m, surely?

Pedro? Make it 5m, at most.

frostdude1

OUT:
- Sanchez
- Pedro
- Players out on loan
- Valdes (if he doesn't sign new contract)
- Tito

IN:
- World class CB
- Good CB for depth
- Striker (Cavani, Aguero, Suarez) ... unfortunately it's going to be Neymar
- Goalie (If Valdes doesn't sign)
- New Coach

This will give the team a nice breath of fresh air

Home of Barca Fans