Transfers and Rumours - old thread

LeoMessi10

Xavi is old. Iniesta isn't getting younger also. Only Thiago is our young miedfielder. We have no miedfielders to create 100% chances. Lets be honest... Iniesta's dribbling leads to nowhere.

Would love to see Isco but I think defense and attack are more important now.
Cesc? and if you think Iniesta's dribbling is worthless you've lost it or just don't know anything because if you havent noticed it takes a lot of attention from the D to deal with his dribbling opening up space behind them for other players to run into. If our team was getting into attacking positions like they should or making runs in behind it is very effective but in the last couple of games we've been fine passing horizontally and backwards until we finally lose the ball.

This isn't a video game, You can't just go rampaging on new signings, And offloading many, Cruyff did that after the loss against milan 4-0, And all he accomplished was 0 trophies in 2 seasons until he got fired.
We do need new players, But it has to be planned carefully, Something we haven't actually been doing in recent years, Another one bad signing and this team digs it's grave even deeper.
Too true, people are making claims like we should sell 6 out of our starting 11.. total nonsense.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What are you guys talking about? He's efficient, quick, a good crosser, he's not afraid to rip it and he has the left foot to really do so, and, knowing Arsenal, he probably wouldn't cost too much. He's put up good figures this season, especially when you consider his playing time and how he's been adapting to a completely different league and a completely different team.

J

Just4fun

What are you guys talking about? He's efficient, quick, a good crosser, he's not afraid to rip it and he has the left foot to really do so, and, knowing Arsenal, he probably wouldn't cost too much. He's put up good figures this season, especially when you consider his playing time and how he's been adapting to a completely different league and a completely different team.

He is just not good enough for the absolute top. He failed when he was at Bayern to.

spring

we need someone for big games and he is not the one! We are not rich enough to buy ordinary or good players in bargain every year, we have to buy a really big player even with a high price! 1 big and expensive player for some years is better than some cheap ordinary or good players for some years!

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think we've got enough arsenal players, imo. No more.

Why not? One of our best players against Bayern was Song, and he came from Arsenal.

We are not rich enough to buy ordinary or good players in bargain every year, we have to buy a really big player even with a high price!

If we aren't rich enough to buy a player at a bargain price we certainly aren't rich enough to buy a really expensive one. Besides, Podolski is a quality striker, he is one of the few attacking players out there we can buy without radically changing our system, he isn't too expensive (which means if he flops it won't be as painful), and he's one of the only good left footed strikers out there we can buy.

F

Flavia

Why not? One of our best players against Bayern was Song, and he came from Arsenal.
I've seen Podolski plenty of times this season, and he is not Barça material to me. And no more players from them, because I don't think there's good enough players there for Barça.

fcbdna

Banned
I've seen Podolski plenty of times this season, and he is not Barça material to me. And no more players from them, because I don't think there's good enough players there for Barça.

I have to agree. . . Good player, but not Barca material, especially in the area in which we seek re-enforcement. Not creative enough, not fast enough, not strong enough, not tall enough,originally a midfielder/winger so not a NATURAL STRIKER.

spring

If we aren't rich enough to buy a player at a bargain price we certainly aren't rich enough to buy a really expensive one.

No, it's a famous rule, if you haven't money, don't try any rubbish! save your money, buy 1 for some years!

originally a midfielder/winger so not a NATURAL STRIKER.

+1! trying midfielder/wingers as a forward is enough! we need a real forward!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans