Transfers and Rumours - old thread

AvocadoCake

Are you guys actually suggesting that Gundogan is targeted by Barca.

Personally I reckon it's just paper talk, doesn't make sense to buy a midfielder considering our lack of depth (or imminent lack of depth if Alexis and DV leave) in other positions. I'm just saying if we were to offer, I reckon he wouldn't be too reluctant to join. No doubt he's a great player, too, just not what we need at the moment.

Irish_Cules

If the rumours about a midfielder being bought are true it will almost certainly be a physical midfielder like Keita. I doubt there will be enough money left over for a midfielder though.

USWAY

If the rumours about a midfielder being bought are true it will almost certainly be a physical midfielder like Keita. I doubt there will be enough money left over for a midfielder though.

I'd rather we not get another and just keep Song.

Kerrybai

Should we hold onto Mascherano? Provided we buy 1 or possibly 2 center-backs then surely Mascherano will be pushed out of the side and it would be hard to justify keeping him in that scenerio. Purchasing Song was surely the end of any return to DM.

mixer

Barcelona are interested in Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan (22), who has a buyout clause of around 25M. [grada360]

Kerrybai

Barcelona are interested in Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan (22), who has a buyout clause of around 25M. [grada360]

I find it hard to believe this is true as we are stacked in midfield. If there is truth to it then I'm almost sure we will be offloading someone unexpected.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Should we hold onto Mascherano? Provided we buy 1 or possibly 2 center-backs then surely Mascherano will be pushed out of the side and it would be hard to justify keeping him in that scenerio. Purchasing Song was surely the end of any return to DM.

Sell him to a club that will use him as a DM where he is a beast. Fucking Barca ruined JM in defence.

abual3bed1

Mascherano is fighter and he's the one to stay. He fight for the club like he owes them his life. That's what I love about him.

Home of Barca Fans