Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
RVP hardly got the ball, and never in any really threatening positions except for that one breakaway, and he screwed that up because he wanted to get it on his left. Besides, RVP doesn't exactly torment defenders with his movement.

Stric

Fact is , we COULD lose our remaining games . No Messi , no Buscs - our two most influential players.
Puyol / Mascherano / Abidal all out injured .
Who's gonna score all the goals needed ? Sanchez ? Pedro ? Villa ?
Cesc looks to be our best bet for goals and most fans seem to want him out for some god-forsaken reason .

You're right about that, but again, counting points is pointless until the round is over. You make it sound like they have a mid-week game and we don't have any next week.

Zincubus

Banned
RVP hardly got the ball, and never in any really threatening positions except for that one breakaway, and he screwed that up because he wanted to get it on his left. Besides, RVP doesn't exactly torment defenders with his movement.

He's one of the best strikers in the world . He's hardly inept !

LeoMessi10

Given our current lacklustre form they could, by Wednesday, be just 5 points behind us ( wasn't it 17 points at one stage? )

Not only did we just win but you're not getting what I'm saying. We are level on games so we will make up that game when they don't have one it's not like they've got more games to play than we do.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Not only did we just win but you're not getting what I'm saying. We are level on games so we will make up that game when they don't have one it's not like they've got more games to play than we do.

So glad we've picked up three points tonight . We could still lose the title though .

F

Flavia

So glad we've picked up three points tonight . We could still lose the title though .

I don't think that's possible. Barça needs only 2 points out of 12. Or, if rm draws or lose to malaga/espanyol, Barça can be champions before the match against atletico, needing no more points at all.

F

Flavia

Possible =/= likely

Not arguing semantics, but I don't think it can possibly happen. Maybe if the games left were madrid, atletico, sevilla and betis, all away. But with 2 games at home, this is over.

AvocadoCake

0112e1608a1bd45c1f33578f51de2203.png

There were some rumours of Gundogan coming, so why not add some fuel to that fire... This is the video he linked: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=405894622777039

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans