Transfers and Rumours - old thread

abual3bed1

I don't think Chelsea would let a youngster with Piazon's talent to have a buyout clause. The downside of the deal if it ever happens that he can't play CL.

impeh

Hi, its me..
M'Vila's on his way to QPR as well, apparently.

They'll still get relegated though, so a 6 month show on the shop window for both players, really. Both likely to have relegation release clauses..

yup!

Remy signed for QPR this afternnon, still dont think theyll stay up so he wont be there long.

Looked pretty promising a few years ago though, havnt seen much of him recently.

tiki-taka

Barca will go for a stunt and try to lure Casillias to Camp Nou. It could happen and would generate more merchandise income and shirt sales through the signing.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Barca will go for a stunt and try to lure Casillias to Camp Nou. It could happen and would generate more merchandise income and shirt sales through the signing.

8p10n.gif

You do realize that Casillas is the staple image of the capital club for the past decade right? This is like Xavi or Puyol going to RM....

Just because there are problems with Mourinho doesn't mean he doesn't like RM...

Doobs

The Messiah
Even if he did come to Barca, he wouldn't be able to play, he'd have to keep dodging shit thrown at him.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, said he was interested in Napoli's Edinson Cavani :wub:

Kaka in talks to go back to milan on loan.

IMO:

Players we should sell in the summer:
Afellay
Sanchez
dos Santos

Players we should buy:
A top goalie
A top CB (Hummels would be the best imo, but he'd be fucking expensive).
Neymar (The other 2 are definitely more important, but we might as well get him this summer IF we can, since we're probably gonna go for him eventually).

Highly doubt we'll get all 3 though, it would be fucking expensive. The goalie and the CB definitely take priority over Neymar. And he says he won't leave Brazil until 2014 anyway...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans