Transfers and Rumours - old thread

sabby

May be they are trying to decrease the value of the other potential GKs by telling they'll buy Reina !

raskolnikov

Or we can just accept they already bought Neymar 95% sure and Reina was a given when we first found out Valdes would leave.
Next year we will hear this: " barca looking for Ter Stegen when pinto leaves, Reina to go bench, player will cost 30 mil, struggling valdes at Liverpool also an option.

XaviMessiGirl

LIVERPOOL FC insist they have received no approach from Barcelona for goalkeeper Pepe Reina.

Reports in Spain have suggested that the Catalan giants are confident of securing a 10million euros (£8.4million) swoop for the Spanish shot-stopper on a two-year deal.

Barcelona are understood to want Reina, who is under contract at Anfield until 2016, to replace Victor Valdes this summer.

However, Reds officials insist there has been no contact between the clubs. Boss Brendan Rodgers recently insisted that the 30-year-old was not for sale and would continue as his No 1 next season.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...na-approach-say-liverpool-fc-100252-33298514/

LIVERPOOL FC insist they have received no approach from Barcelona for goalkeeper Pepe Reina.

Reports in Spain have suggested that the Catalan giants are confident of securing a 10million euros (£8.4million) swoop for the Spanish shot-stopper on a two-year deal.

Barcelona are understood to want Reina, who is under contract at Anfield until 2016, to replace Victor Valdes this summer.

However, Reds officials insist there has been no contact between the clubs. Boss Brendan Rodgers recently insisted that the 30-year-old was not for sale and would continue as his No 1 next season.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...na-approach-say-liverpool-fc-100252-33298514/

Good.

Barcastuff: Tw Puyol: "All reports that are being published are false. I'm only focusing on recovering and being fully fit for next season." #fcblive

Looks like the rumors are BS.

Last edited:

fab

New signing
Ferguson steps down. Probably some Manu Players are unsrue about the Clubs future. Snap away De Gea now :p

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
The echo is usually a reliable paper when it comes to news about Liverpool FC, so hopefully these rumours about Reina joining us will stop.

Barcelona coach Vilanova wants to sign three players this summer: Thiago Silva, Neymar, and Gundogan or Isco. [sport]

If Valdes is staying, I'd rather get a 2nd CB than another midfielder (unless we sell Cesc or something, which won't happen)...

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barcelona coach Vilanova wants to sign three players this summer: Thiago Silva, Neymar, and Gundogan or Isco. [sport]

If Valdes is staying, I'd rather get a 2nd CB than another midfielder...

That's gonna cost Barca something like 120-130m. Very unlikely even with the probable sales.

AvocadoCake

Barcastuff: Tw Puyol: "All reports that are being published are false. I'm only focusing on recovering and being fully fit for next season." #fcblive.

Barcelona centre back Carles Puyol (35) wants to leave Barcelona this summer. He will join AC Milan. [btv]

"false" is putting it mildly...

Adyx

I think Ivanovic from Chelsea will be great for Barca, to be a rotation player for Alves/Alba and can play as a CB also, he can play in right or left, tall, good at aerial duel and can shoot really well from distance. But i don`t know his price, might be a bit expensive

LMessi85

What is Vilanova thinking?? Why would he want another midfielder?? GK (if valdes leaves), 2 CB's and Neymar would be enough!

Home of Barca Fans