Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BorussiaBarcelona

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130...ortero-monchengladbach-barca_54373289397.html

Both Ter Stegen and Reina in 1 summer, 10m each?? What are these guys in MD on??

German dude and Borussia Fan here.

ter Stegen won't be available for 10 m euros.
His contract's still for two more years and Borussia's in no need to sell.

Though, there've been some rumores about an opt out for next season, which was said to be around 12.5 m, but his manager said that this isn't true as well.

If Barca wants him now, they'd have to start with an offer of about 15m, at the least IMO.

Also, even though he'd been great his first two seasons at the pro level, the current one wasn't all that great and I think he'd benefit from at least another year playing with Gladbach.

0n0mat0p0eia

Barcelona have been following Dortmund's Gundogan for months. His performances in CL semis confirmed the positive scouting reports. [sport]
Rumours about Ilkay are getting more heat over days ...

FFS we've been associated with Hummels, Subotic, Lewandowski and now Gundogan - as well as Klopp.

How many more midfielders do we need?

fcbdna

Banned
FFS we've been associated with Hummels, Subotic, Lewandowski and now Gundogan - as well as Klopp.

How many more midfielders do we need?

We are also considering buy BVB. . .. The club that is.. . . JK. However, I just don't get why we are linked to so many Dortmund players. That's so RM!

Last edited:
P

PhilS

Barcelona coach Vilanova wants to sign three players this summer: Thiago Silva, Neymar, and Gundogan or Isco. [sport]

That's a great list of additions for next year. These guys are the quality you need to win CL.

There are some good players on the team this year who will leave this summer. Maybe to join Pep, maybe just because the team wants to try to upgrade.

Thiago Alcantara has been the hope for the future for a while now. But to be honest, he played better last year than he has this year, which is not what you want to see in a young player. I can see why the team would want to try Isco or Gundogan. What you want to see in the young guys is the type of progress Tello and Montoya have shown this year. They will be stars for both Barca and Spain, I'm no longer confident Thiago will be that good.

ShandyFFM

just wait for it.. gonna wait to hear about thiago leaving barca for bayern because he wants more playing time...and pep too

jklz

Thiago Alcantara has been the hope for the future for a while now. But to be honest, he played better last year than he has this year, which is not what you want to see in a young player. I can see why the team would want to try Isco or Gundogan. What you want to see in the young guys is the type of progress Tello and Montoya have shown this year. They will be stars for both Barca and Spain, I'm no longer confident Thiago will be that good.

That's also because he barely had the chance to progress this year. He had a smaller amount of game time and he hardly got a few matches in a row. And the progress Montoya has shown? Montoya barely played this season and when he did he played on the left.

Elbflorenz

Best case scenario:
Guaita, T.S., Gündogan, Neymar (this would need loads of money)
-> Pedro for TS, Villa, Affelay + someone else sold
Worst case scenario
Reina, Marquinhos, Thiago sold
If this happens ill drive to Barcelona and slap Rosell and Tito tbh

El Guaje

Best case scenario:
Guaita, T.S., Gündogan, Neymar (this would need loads of money)
-> Pedro for TS, Villa, Affelay + someone else sold
Worst case scenario
Reina, Marquinhos, Thiago sold
If this happens ill drive to Barcelona and slap Rosell and Tito tbh
Guaita?????

Id gladly have Gundogan though, but where would he fit?

Home of Barca Fans