Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spring

That's also because he barely had the chance to progress this year. He had a smaller amount of game time and he hardly got a few matches in a row. And the progress Montoya has shown? Montoya barely played this season and when he did he played on the left.

thiago has played 14 times as starter and 10 times as a sub-player in la-liga this season, also he has played just 1 time as starter and 1 time as a sub-player in UCL!
but gundogan has played 24 times as starter for bvb and 2 times as a sub in bundes liga this season! also he has played 10 times as starter and 1 time as a sub player in UCL!
thiago's birth date is (11-04-1991) and ilkay's (24-10-1990), (Lol: there's something like edit post, so you can't laugh at me more than this: Lol
381.gif
378.gif
243.gif
116.gif
395.gif
)

What i want to say? thiago is a very talented player, but the team can't Lean on thiago, we almost never gave the chance to him in big matches, because he can't lead the team, but the situation with gundogan is very different! he was one of the most imporant players in bvb's squade in ucl and specially in big matches (just remember the matches with real madrid)! i think thiago of this year is exactly the same as last year and even 2 years ago! he hadn't any progress!

so, if this possibility of gundogan<==> thiago be true, i can understand it! honestly, if the club wants gundogan as a top periority, and one of our midfielders must be sold, i prefer to lose thiago and not fabregas!

Last edited:

spark

thiago has played 14 times as starter and 10 times as a sub-player in la-liga this season, also he has played just 1 time as starter and 1 time as a sub-player in UCL!
but gundogan has played 24 times as starter for bvb and 2 times as a sub in bundes liga this season! also he has played 10 times as starter and 1 time as a sub player in UCL!
thiago's birth date is (11-04-1991) and ilkay's (24-10-1990), so thiago is older than ilkay!
What i want to say? thiago is a very talented player, but the team can't Lean on thiago, we almost never gave the chance to him in big matches, because he can't lead the team, but the situation with gundogan is very different! he was one of the most imporant players in bvb's squade in ucl and specially in big matches (just remember the matches with real madrid)! i think thiago of this year is exactly the same as last year and even 2 years ago! he hadn't any progress!

so, if this possibility of gundogan<==> thiago be true, i can understand it! honestly, if the club wants gundogan as a top periority, and one of our midfielders must be sold, i prefer to lose thiago and not fabregas!

I think you mean Thiago is younger than Gundogan.

spring

hey! guys, be polite! i wrote the comment after reading mangas for 6 hours( especially some romance and comic mangas)!
381.gif
378.gif

The emphatic exclamation mark is the funniest part.

it was my dad's fault! he was screaming: hey boy! co....me o....n! D....i....n....n.....e.....r!
abcdefg%20%286%29.gif

-----------------

i will commit suicide!
381.gif

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Best case scenario:
Guaita, T.S., Gündogan, Neymar (this would need loads of money)
-> Pedro for TS, Villa, Affelay + someone else sold
Worst case scenario
Reina, Marquinhos, Thiago sold
If this happens ill drive to Barcelona and slap Rosell and Tito tbh
Gundogan? WHY?
We already have lots and the BEST midfielders in the World.

Just buy 2 Defenders (CB, LB) and a Forward.
+ A Gk IF Valdes leaves!

spark

hey! guys, be polite! i wrote the comment after reading mangas for 6 hours( especially some romance and comic mangas)!
381.gif
378.gif

it was my dad's fault! he was screaming: hey boy! co....me o....n! D....i....n....n.....e.....r!
abcdefg%20%286%29.gif

-----------------

i will commit suicide!
381.gif

We are laughing with you :D

Home of Barca Fans