Transfers and Rumours - old thread

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea will never sell Courtois to you. Spurs will expect £20m minimum from you for Lloris and Levy is an expert and extract the most amount of money he can get from a transfer. Ter Stegen would be your best bet I'd say. But in the short term, Reina would get a good signing.

Dripsnis

Barcelona have positive scouting reports on Pescara keeper Mattia Perin (20). The Italian U21 international would cost around 10M. [sport]
never heard of this one. What do you guys think?

Boris

Reina is ''old''. I'm thinking any of Perin, Curtois, ter Stegen could be an option.
We're not gonna get Curtois, I'm 99% sure of that.
This Perin guy is not bad, but everything I know of him is what I've seen on YT. His passing skills are unknown to me:blush:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Chelsea will never sell Courtois to you. Spurs will expect £20m minimum from you for Lloris and Levy is an expert and extract the most amount of money he can get from a transfer. Ter Stegen would be your best bet I'd say. But in the short term, Reina would get a good signing.

Why would chelsea not sell Courtois? Cech is too young to retire. Will Courtois be on loan for 5 years? Don´t think so.

khaled_a_d

I agree with what aaron101 said ,If we are looking for Courtois he won't be hard to get ,Cech will be just 31 at the end of the season ,GKs with his length can easily keep playing in a high level to the age of 37 at least
Keeping a very good back up GK is always a very hard task ,he would force them to sell him,and there will be reason for them to say no ,he will be a back up GK for years to come who will be angry in the club

Doobs

The Messiah
Reina is former cantera and plays in the premier league, 100% guaranteed signing. You heard it here first.

XaviMessiGirl

Barcelona have positive scouting reports on Pescara keeper Mattia Perin (20). The Italian U21 international would cost around 10M. [sport]
never heard of this one. What do you guys think?

Get it done. :D Watched him a fair amount this season, he's quite good, I think he will be the heir to Buffon in the Italian NT. Watch his performance against Fiorentina a few weeks ago especially. He's still very young and would have to adapt a bit but I would support this signing. Then again, as a fan of the player I might be a bit biased.

(Those here who play soccermanager, know I made this signing months ago :p )

khaled_a_d

I'd rather have a 40 year old Pinto than this Reina to be honest.

Having a good back up GK is a tough job man,may be even harder than having a good first one ,b/c GKs won't accept to be on the bench most of the times if they are actually good and can play regularly else where ,the best way is to to do what we have done with Pinto,get an old one who will be comfortable about it as a retiring plan ,With Pinto having only one more year in his contract which I doubt he will renew considering he actually though about retiring ,Reina might be good option if we get get him

Home of Barca Fans