Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Bernard is a beast in FIFA, he's tiny but he's so good. Especially taking corners, he takes them so well, when I had him for Arsenal he found Koscielny's head every time.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
AC Milan is willing to offer Barcelona 5M to buy forward Bojan Krkic (22), who now plays on loan at the Italian club. [cat radio]

I say take it.

AvocadoCake

barcastuff
AC Milan is willing to offer Barcelona 5M to buy forward Bojan Krkic (22), who now plays on loan at the Italian club. [cat radio]

I say take it.

How can Milan offer that, I thought he was just on loan from Roma? Wasn't the 13M supposed to go to Roma originally?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
They are just bidding knowing he will officially return to Barca when the loan ends, since none of the two clubs will be paying 13M for Bojan. New deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
barcastuff

I say take it.

I agree. Its suprising that we at all are getting bids for him so take it and run!

abual3bed1

They are just bidding knowing he will officially return to Barca when the loan ends, since none of the two clubs will be paying 13M for Bojan. New deal.

It's not a loan. He's not tied with Barca under any contract. It's only that Barca will have to buy him back if Roma doesn't want to pay the rest of the money. So Barca will have to pay 13m to get him back before selling him.

Home of Barca Fans