Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BorussiaBarcelona

Ter Stegen is great, but the Germans are as tough to convince as the Italians when it comes to moving abroad.

Well, you could say the same thing about the Spaniards as well.

Thoug, were should ter Stegen go, if not abroad?

Bayern --> Neuer
Dortmund --> Weidenfeller(just signed extansion through 2016)
Schalke --> maybe, but won't offer enough money and can't guarantee a deep CL run at all

That's why teams like Barca, Juve, Milan or some english team make the most sense, if they're in need for a new keeper

XaviMessiGirl

Milan's Bonera is very close to sign for Juventus

:lol::lol: that might be worse than last summer when they signed Lucio & then terminated his contract just a few months later because he was so awful.

Agreed. But you have St. Patrick's Day for the Irish folks in America to celebrate their Irish heritage, right? Why should the Turks in Germany be different? Assimilated or not, one can be a Turk and German too. I don't see why it has to be conflicting.

St. Patrick's Day in the US is generally for people who have no Irish blood to pretend to be Irish & show it by getting insanely drunk. Sure there might be genuine events/parades etc but the majority has nothing to do with being Irish at all :p Just like how Cinco de Mayo got turned into a drinking holiday by non-Mexicans who don't know what the day is really about.

loozy

Agreed. But you have St. Patrick's Day for the Irish folks in America to celebrate their Irish heritage, right? Why should the Turks in Germany be different? Assimilated or not, one can be a Turk and German too. I don't see why it has to be conflicting.

I don't get what St Patrick's Day in the US has to do with Turkish people in Germany... ?

loozy

Now I am confused...

I always thought that St Patrick was the Irish answer to San Iker and Sant Jordi isn't a goalie, right?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It seems Christian Eriksen is being linked with Dortmund! I think he is the right player to replace Gotze. Would be a fantastic move imo.

Home of Barca Fans