Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Indignado

It's not necessarily disgusting. Just to clarify, the decision that he wasn't needed may have been Pep or Zubis. Ordinarily maybe a standard loan deal would have been done. But in this case they used some financial inventiveness. It's not necessarily dishonest either, giving him a value of 12M is more accurate than saying he has zero value. Accounting is not an exact science, and there's always a lot of guesswork involved and choices to make on what value you put on things.

If it was really that way and they wanted a loan anyway then I can understand it.

:lol: that statement.
They have an agreement but haven't decided a fee..

I thought the same thing, if they haven't decided a fee then what did they agree upon?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wish I could ban the media from coming out with these endless rumours about Neymar's transfer :lol:

ShandyFFM

just me or do we get an incredible summer when talking about transfers and not the weather......cant think back when we last could have had so many big plyers on the market and even more teams with tons of money....financial fair play wtf ^^

KluivertsBoots

Mazinho says Rafinha will be loaned out next season.

Deulofeu will be loaned out if Neymar signs this summer as planned.

I do not like loaning out young players. It runs counter to the club's philosophy. Guillermo Amor has said that the core belief behind La Masia was to bring players up completely (and only) in the FCB system as Barca teaches a unique language. If players move outside of the club, they learn other languages. The goal of the FCB coaches was to not allow this for any players they have earmarked for the first team.

With this mentality in mind, he said the club must make decisions with regard to canteranos by the time they are 20 or 21 years old. Either you count on them to be first team players, or you do not. If not, selling them is the best option for the club.

Deulofeu and Rafinha have been highly touted at every level of the club, and it'd be a shame to see either one of them play outside of the club. I question the Neymar signing primarily from a player like Deulofeu's perspective. The club doesn't need Neymar for the marketing with Messi. They don't need him playing wise because he doesn't address the greatest needs of the team. They don't need him because they have a young player in Deulofeu ready to step forward and push players like Sanchez and Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans