Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Eetu

Adormit
Same outcome though as they all came back .

A club owning player's rights has an actual initiative to develop the player. A loaning club doesn't have much reason to do else but play him, whenever his current skill-level justifies that.

Z

ZiZu

A club owning player's rights has an actual initiative to develop the player. A loaning club doesn't have much reason to do else but play him, whenever his current skill-level justifies that.

You're suggesting that teams don't spend time developing or improving any p,ayers on loan to them ??

Sounds unlikely to be honest .

khaled_a_d

You're suggesting that teams don't spend time developing or improving any p,ayers on loan to them ??

Who was the last player who was loaned 1-2 seasons and made it back to the team?
Pique left the team 4 years Alba 5 years & Cesc for 8 years ,co comparison at all tbh

Z

ZiZu

Who was the last player who was loaned 1-2 seasons and made it back to the team?
Pique left the team 4 years Alba 5 years & Cesc for 8 years ,co comparison at all tbh

Its just that in theory it doesn't do any harm to leave Barca and return sometime later ....

Eetu

Adormit

Why waste resources? Get in, train with the rest and play if you're good enough. Any effort where advantages aren't instantaneous is kind of pointless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing on CB issue lately.

Will it be Hummels or Thiago Silva.... Spend 25-30m on a 24 year old player or 40m on a 28 year old one.

rafals

I hope that this whole Tello-Reina deal is just an effect of crazy creativity of our beloved journalists. For me, this would be our biggest mistake since 2009 when we made that insane Ibra deal.

Kerrybai

I don't see Tello going anywhere. Even with the introduction of NeyNey we would still lack depth on the left as Villa will likely be sold.

Indignado

I don't see the connection between Reina and Tello anyway, if he wants to go then Liverpool would surely prefer to pay the 10m release clause instead of giving us Reina, Barça don't have a say if clubs are willing to pay those 10m and he wants to leave.

JamDav1982

I don't see Tello going anywhere. Even with the introduction of NeyNey we would still lack depth on the left as Villa will likely be sold.

Although Pedro plays best on the left as arguably does Sanchez.

There could be four players who all favour the left hand side of attack and are fairly useless on the right.

Maybe Tello as the back up to Neymar which could mean getting rid of Pedro and Sanchez as they cannot play on the right.

Home of Barca Fans