Transfers and Rumours - old thread

jklz

Don't see Bojan coming back . We have to pay about £13 million or something to get him back . He's simply not good enough for us now .

He will definitely be coming back, as the 13m buy-back clause is mandatory. I doubt that he will stay though.

F

Flavia

Sport is saying rm will sign Cavani in the summer, that everything is pratically done.

impeh

Hi, its me..
so im guessing theyll offload one of either higuain or benzema.

A lot depends on ronaldo staying i suppose.

khaled_a_d

I think he will stay with Milan ,It seems they like him there ,he is gr8 substitute who changes a lot of games for them ,and it seems he is finally improving and find a place where he can stay

Der Kaiser

Rumor: Lewandowski to Bayern.

Read this on the kicker webpage, their source is Sky Italia. Kicker wouldnt put this on the front page if there wasnt at least some truth in it. That would be such a douche move from Bayern and Lewandowski. Bayern has two class strikers in Mandzukic and Gomez, buying Lewi would have the only purpose of weakening a rival in Dortmund (something Bayern have always been doing).

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Doubt Bojan will stay at Milan (or rather that Milan will pay the buy option). I don't think he's really done all that well.

As for the Lewandowski rumor...ouch. If it were to happen, the Dortmund fans would be seriously annoyed. But are Bayern likely to keep Gomez? That's what I've started to wonder; I'm not sure he's at all happy with his role as substitute.

desoe

Doubt Bojan will stay at Milan (or rather that Milan will pay the buy option). I don't think he's really done all that well.

As for the Lewandowski rumor...ouch. If it were to happen, the Dortmund fans would be seriously annoyed. But are Bayern likely to keep Gomez? That's what I've started to wonder; I'm not sure he's at all happy with his role as substitute.

Gomez was injured for a lot of time, he might have expected to be a sub for a while.

so im guessing theyll offload one of either higuain or benzema.

A lot depends on ronaldo staying i suppose.

I hear Benzema and Higuain have both been shit recently. I can definitely see RM offloading 1 of them, especially if they get Cavani. Isn't Bale one of their targets? I'm guessing they'll try to get him + Cavani if Ronaldo leaves.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be yet another blow to see Bayern fortify at the expense of club rivals in Germany...Only way that changes is for Dortmund & Klopp to win more trophies and lay the foundation for a legitimate rival/option for young German talents rather than being bled dry

Perhaps worse still, there are rumours that not only is the Pole already tied up with Bayern but Hummels as well

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

There is a lot of intereste in Hummels and Lewandowski doubt that they will sell them for Bayern ,they could sell them for a team in EPL or Liga
As for Cavani,there is also a rumor that PSG ready to pay his buyout

they will work a good deal for him and get him cheap ,Roma & Barca don't want him anyway ,Galliani already said they would be able to sign him in summer ,and Milan fans seems to like him as good rotation player specially as a sub

Home of Barca Fans