Transfers and Rumours - old thread

khaled_a_d

There is a lot of intereste in Hummels and Lewandowski doubt that they will sell them for Bayern ,they could sell them for a team in EPL or Liga
As for Cavani,there is also a rumor that PSG ready to pay his buyout

Doubt Bojan will stay at Milan (or rather that Milan will pay the buy option). I don't think he's really done all that well.

they will work a good deal for him and get him cheap ,Roma & Barca don't want him anyway ,Galliani already said they would be able to sign him in summer ,and Milan fans seems to like him as good rotation player specially as a sub

Fishdoll

Bakalao
There is a lot of intereste in Hummels and Lewandowski doubt that they will sell them for Bayern ,they could sell them for a team in EPL or Liga
As for Cavani,there is also a rumor that PSG ready to pay his buyout

they will work a good deal for him and get him cheap ,Roma & Barca don't want him anyway ,Galliani already said they would be able to sign him in summer ,and Milan fans seems to like him as good rotation player specially as a sub

Bojan comes after the following guys in the striker rotation at Milan: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho.

I haven't seen much evidence of his popularity among the fanbase - unless you can point to specific evidence.

Still doubting Fester would pay anywhere near what Bojan's asking price is likely to be for a 5th choice striker.

F

Flavia

Bojan comes after the following guys in the striker rotation at Milan: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho.

I haven't seen much evidence of his popularity among the fanbase - unless you can point to specific evidence.

Still doubting Fester would pay anywhere near what Bojan's asking price is likely to be for a 5th choice striker.
If he's for free, would Milan keep him? I wouldn't mind him coming back, but not for 13 mi.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
for free? Sure, I imagine they probably would in that case. But not for anything near 10 million. He's just not produced enough to justify it, esp since Fester is in stingy mode unless there's an election pending in Italy.

jklz

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Roma didn't yet pay their 12 million euros, so we will only have to pay 1 million in the summer.

Cule4life

The Culest
I love Bojan but dont think he can get into our team. Roma dont want him anymore? Maybe he can go to Inter?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I love Bojan but dont think he can get into our team. Roma dont want him anymore? Maybe he can go to Inter?

:lol: Bojan taking a tour of all the Italian clubs. Honestly if he comes back to Barcelona he'll probably sit on the bench for one season before being loaned/sold to some la liga club.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, we don't need Bojan, that's for sure. We should sell him cheap to Espanyol.

P

PhilS

He'll be sold on to someone. He can't ever come back, Barca does not tolerate complainers.

khaled_a_d

Manchester City's blank check to sign Neymar

Club chiefs Txiki Begiristain and Pini Zahavi had a dinner where they planed to sign the Santos striker.
Source: Mundo Deportivo

Man , beside I hate Zahavi as an agent ,I think he could actually force a move to England ,he was the one convinced GDS to move to Tottenham ,tried to convince Gay Assulin to move Manu/Chelsea when he was 16 (b4 the kid decided to stay at FCB)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Source: Mundo Deportivo

Man , beside I hate Zahavi as an agent ,I think he could actually force a move to England ,he was the one convinced GDS to move to Tottenham ,tried to convince Gay Assulin to move Manu/Chelsea when he was 16 (b4 the kid decided to stay at FCB)
Hope they sign him, he's overhyped and we don't need him. Would rather have Aguero.

Home of Barca Fans