Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

FC Barcelona has €42M ready to spend on T.Silva if he gives a positive sign to Raúl Sanllehí ( one of Barcelona's club directors) after the final.
Sanllehi has arrived in rio. Br press saying he is here to see to see Neymar playing the final, haha.
I just hope Tito goes for someone else, if Silva is not possible.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
how is he over-rated!?

And thiago is not?

Well, first of all I don't overate Thiago - look through my posts and you will see that I think he mixes geniality with sloppyness and that he is far from being able to control the midfield. In a more AM role he does ok, but in the Xavi role he takes to many chances which do not pay of.
And Eriksen? First of all I said he's "a little overrated", not massively overrated. Genius one game and completely disappears the next. But every time I see Eriksen play against better opposition in CL, Europe league or for the NT he gives below average performances. Thiago on the other hand can already play with the big boys when on form and he gets his shit together.
Thing is, this is of course a feature of young and inexperienced players, I don't write of any of them and they still have a chance to become top 10 CMs/AMs. But I've seen players their age giving much more stable performances and ready to play in a top team on regular basis. They both have flair and great technique, but not yet ready.

SeloBarca

It just feels so wrong having unproved Scand players in Barcelona beeing a Scand myself. Seeing how bad the football is up here in our leagues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It just feels so wrong having unproved Scand players in Barcelona beeing a Scand myself. Seeing how bad the football is up here in our leagues.

Now Eriksen plays in Holland and is rated the best midfielder or among the top 3 there and not the crappy leagues in Norway, Sweden or Denmark.

Well, first of all I don't overate Thiago - look through my posts and you will see that I think he mixes geniality with sloppyness and that he is far from being able to control the midfield. In a more AM role he does ok, but in the Xavi role he takes to many chances which do not pay of.
And Eriksen? First of all I said he's "a little overrated", not massively overrated. Genius one game and completely disappears the next. But every time I see Eriksen play against better opposition in CL, Europe league or for the NT he gives below average performances. Thiago on the other hand can already play with the big boys when on form and he gets his shit together.
Thing is, this is of course a feature of young and inexperienced players, I don't write of any of them and they still have a chance to become top 10 CMs/AMs. But I've seen players their age giving much more stable performances and ready to play in a top team on regular basis. They both have flair and great technique, but not yet ready.
Thiago has barely played big games and if he has, he has played with one of the best teams in the world. Wasn't Cristiano Ronaldo a small games player and would never show up against barcelona until madrid actually improved as a team? Thiago has it easier than The Danish b.c he has a better team around him. Bring the Danish and screw Thiago.

Z

ZiZu

I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor (Daily Mail rumor which more often than not is rubbish) that Di Maria was offered to Tottenham in a bid to deliver Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.

I heard that Madrid had offered an any 4 from 5 deal ( Pepe , Alonso , Benzema , Higuain , De Maria ) .

Problem is getting them to join Spurs I'd guess .

Z

ZiZu

Trade alexis with Marquinhos, Buu Thiago Silva and out defence is godlike for years to come.
Dont sell Villa and our attack is solid.

Villa has alread had talks with the Spurs money- men

Cuenca is broken and Eriksen is a little overrated.

I've never seen Erikson have a good game tbh

And thiago is not?

I recall being amazed at Sanchez's uTube compilation when he joined us .........

That would be an awful deal for Madrid...

They have players to spare though , with more coming in soon.

XaviMessiGirl

I'm reading Carlo wants to bring Pirlo to Madrid :angry:

Other names on his list: Vidal, Illarramendi, Kondogbia, Paulinho, Verratti, Gundogan

Source: CdS but they quote As

B

beautifulgame

I'm reading Carlo wants to bring Pirlo to Madrid :angry:

Other names on his list: Vidal, Illarramendi, Kondogbia, Paulinho, Verratti, Gundogan

Source: CdS but they quote As

that is a top class list.. Would love to have Paulinho in Spain, preferably for Barca but at least this way can see him week in week out. Same goes for the others, especially VIDAL, Verrati, and Gundogan.

Home of Barca Fans