Transfers and Rumours - old thread

hardyboy

I think we should buy Eriksen next year, great young talent..will be one of the best midfielder in coming years and he suits our style...

raskolnikov

Eriksen has a Barca style as well, last year we should have gotten vertonghen but they were blind cause he plays in the eredivisie, only 12.5 mil. Song for 20 was more logical.
Why make the same mistake with Eriksen, let Thiago go, play Sergi Roberto and then buy Eriksen in 2 years when he costs 25 mil.
Kid is smart as well, would speak Spanish in a year and we can include cuenca since Tito doesnt seem to want him.

I

instinct

Eriksen? Stop trolling Dortmund. :D They won't get anyone this year :D But Eriksen is great, would not mind having him in our team.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Eriksen has a Barca style as well, last year we should have gotten vertonghen but they were blind cause he plays in the eredivisie, only 12.5 mil. Song for 20 was more logical.
Why make the same mistake with Eriksen, let Thiago go, play Sergi Roberto and then buy Eriksen in 2 years when he costs 25 mil.
Kid is smart as well, would speak Spanish in a year and we can include cuenca since Tito doesnt seem to want him.

Cuenca is broken and Eriksen is a little overrated.

hardyboy

FC Barcelona has €42M ready to spend on T.Silva if he gives a positive sign to Raúl Sanllehí ( one of Barcelona's club directors) after the final.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
FC Barcelona has €42M ready to spend on T.Silva if he gives a positive sign to Raúl Sanllehí ( one of Barcelona's club directors) after the final.
I get the feeling that the club is trying to sign Brazilians to seduce Thiago from leaving

mixer

Ajax player Christian Eriksen (21) is rejecting approaches from clubs because he thinks Barcelona could sign him if Thiago leaves. [sport]

Although Barcelona have positive scouting reports on Ajax midfielder Eriksen, they don't plan to buy another player if Thiago leaves [sport]

AvocadoCake

Although Barcelona have positive scouting reports on Ajax midfielder Eriksen, they don't plan to buy another player if Thiago leaves [sport]

I guess there's sense in that, we could just use Roberto as our fourth choice if need be, or Song is a more advanced role (where I thought he played very well when given the chance), then we can just use the money on defence where we actually need some strengthening.

Home of Barca Fans