Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Gaudi

Maybe I'm wrong, but I never understood media hype for Jovetic..for me he's not good enough for Barca

mixer

Despite interest from Spanish clubs (Sociedad, Betis), Bojan Krkic could move to the Dutch league. Ajax and PSV would be interested. [md]

Just sell him.

mixer

Maybe I'm wrong, but I never understood media hype for Jovetic..for me he's not good enough for Barca
?? wtf he's an awesome striker, madrid also interested.

16 goals in 32 matches with Fiorentina this season, 23 years old. I'm sure he would shine as hell in Barca or Madrid.

I

instinct

Anderlecht source: "We have a deal with Barça, now we have to agree with Dos Santos. It could be done tomorrow, or in two weeks." [avenir]

barca1899

Freixa (spokesman board): "We're working to sign the players the coach wants, as we do every year. Thiago Silva? No comment." @barcastuff

No comment is good. There is definitely going something on.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Freixa (spokesman board): "We're working to sign the players the coach wants, as we do every year. Thiago Silva? No comment." @barcastuff

No comment is good. There is definitely going something on.
Yeah, he has basically said "Yes, but mind your own bees wax".

khaled_a_d

Goal is reporting that we are preparing a bigger offer for Marquinhos ,I really hope we finalize this deal quickly

"I got a contract till 2016:angry:, my homesickness makes Navas look like Rivaldo"

Worst part is that it isn't even his home,he is Mexican from Brazilian father , the kid has good future and will have a good career ,yes he isn't gonna be a superstar but very few are .I hope he does the right thing and move and enjoy playing the game with very respectable team like Anderlecht

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Wilfried Bony, what a great striker. Such strength, a fierce shot and you just can't get the ball off of him! Love the guy, too bad he is leaving the Eredivisie :(

I

instinct

Patrick-Emerick Aubameyang is close to join Borussia Dortmund according to transfermarkt.de

Home of Barca Fans