Transfers and Rumours - old thread

About PIERRE emerick Aubameyang, he is fast and scored a bunch goals, yes, but also missed a lot of opportunities. I feel he is a bit too sensed as a pretty good finisher. he is not that. seems a cool guy though.

And PSG pays at least 34 million euros in taxes a year on Ibra's wages. lolz. Hard not to hate on qatar with these kind of figures ( and on the french tax legislation too) even though i'm a parisian

ceefoo

QPR's Julio Cesar (33), available for 3M, could be an option in case Valdes leaves this summer and Liverpool asks too much for Reina. [md]
I recommended him during the season when it was apparent that his team (QPR) were going to get relegated, and I got shot down by some members because of his Mourinho connection.

XaviMessiGirl

I recommended him during the season when it was apparent that his team (QPR) were going to get relegated, and I got shot down by some members because of his Mourinho connection.

What, they thought he was going to play shit on purpose to help Mou? :lol:

I love JC, my only issue is that he wouldn't be a long term solution but I guess that wouldn't be the plan anyway if the Ter Stegen thing is true.

Z

ZiZu

Ibra doesn't touch 500k per week. Newspapers either say he touch 9M€ a year, either 14M€. Don't know the actual number.
I see you praise Aubameyang but in France he is not rated that much. We think he is more of a sprinter than a footballer.

I didn't say he got €500,000 a week , I said he gets €200,000 a week after tax and other deductions . But it costs PSG the larger amount as they agreed the €200k in his hand and take care of the tax etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
München Abendzeitung reported that Pep wants to sign Sergio Roberto? Damn Pep and Bayern wants to steal everyone from us. :angry:

Jadentheman

He said he wasn't going to go after Barcarole talent and yet here he is poaching talent. Pretty sure Bayern has some good people coming through their ranks. It's not final Pep still is doing things

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Newcomer

I didn't say he got €500,000 a week , I said he gets €200,000 a week after tax and other deductions . But it costs PSG the larger amount as they agreed the €200k in his hand and take care of the tax etc.

Sorry. You're right. Ans as the other Parisian said, the club pays a lot after taxs. Something like 37M a year or more.

oz187

---------Cesar---------
Alves-TS-Masch-Adriano
---------Busi----------
-----Thiago--Iniesta---
---------Messi---------
Alexis-----------Neymar

I think Rosell would be happy with this Brazilian filled South American frenzy in the Barca team :)

Home of Barca Fans