Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KluivertsBoots

The Spanish press linked Barca with Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow) today. His contract is up on December 31st, so there are quite a few clubs lining him up. He'd presumably be a potential Thiago replacement for Barca for the link to make any sense.

raskolnikov

The Spanish press linked Barca with Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow) today. His contract is up on December 31st, so there are quite a few clubs lining him up. He'd presumably be a potential Thiago replacement for Barca for the link to make any sense.

I like Honda, he is a very good player, but we need a takent to step up when Xavi gets benched eventually, not a very good bench player.

mixer

According to Sport, Kevin Gameiro has offered himself to Barcelona because he doesn't want to warm the bench at PSG.

He thinks he won't warm the bench here :VdB:

Last edited:
Z

ZiZu

?? wtf Jovetec is an awesome striker, madrid also interested.

16 goals in 32 matches with Fiorentina this season, 23 years old. I'm sure he would shine as hell in Barca or Madrid.

I recall seeing a very similar video featuring Alexis Sanchez .....look how he turned out !

Ibra to Real Madrid would be an absolute disaster.

You're telling me , he could terrorise our defence .

I heard on the radio tonight that PSG are paying Ibra €500,000 per week so he gets a take home pay of €200,000 in his hand every week. That's crazy even for Ibra .

Newcomer

Ibra doesn't touch 500k per week. Newspapers either say he touch 9M€ a year, either 14M€. Don't know the actual number.
I see you praise Aubameyang but in France he is not rated that much. We think he is more of a sprinter than a footballer.

XaviMessiGirl

QPR's Julio Cesar (33), available for 3M, could be an option in case Valdes leaves this summer and Liverpool asks too much for Reina. [md]

Home of Barca Fans