Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

Only 5 million euro ??? Is it a joke ????

It's worse, actually. It's 2.1 mi now. another 2mi if Villa stays at atletico next season. And an additional 1 if he stays on the 15-16 season.
Barça has 50% on the fee if atletico sells him. So if they sell him next season for 2mi, Barça gets 1mi and the total fee will be 3.1mi :zubi:

Duke

then I doubt Villa got any serious offers from clubs like Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool. It was all media bull shit.

mixer

then I doubt Villa got any serious offers from clubs like Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool. It was all media bull shit.
Maybe not serious offers, but Villas-Boas has said many times that the would want to have Villa in his team.

mixer

It's worse, actually. It's 2.1 mi now. another 2mi if Villa stays at atletico next season. And an additional 1 if he stays on the 15-16 season.
Barça has 50% on the fee if atletico sells him. So if they sell him next season for 2mi, Barça gets 1mi and the total fee will be 3.1mi :zubi:
Worst deal of the century.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We had to be one of the worst clubs in the world in terms of transfers. We lost so much money. We are known for overpaying players and selling them at firesale prices.

Duke

Maybe not serious offers, but Villas-Boas has said many times that the would want to have Villa in his team.

or maybe he didn't want to go to England so Barcelona accommodated his request selling him to liga team, qualified for CL and guarantee starting.

I would say thank you Villa for your services, and good luck

Newcomer

or maybe he didn't want to go to England so Barcelona accommodated his request selling him to liga team, qualified for CL and guarantee starting.

I would say thank you Villa for your services, and good luck

Think you are right.
Atletico is a good challenge for him.
Barça is saving the wages even if the transfer fee is very low (almost ridiculous).

Home of Barca Fans