Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's worse, actually. It's 2.1 mi now. another 2mi if Villa stays at atletico next season. And an additional 1 if he stays on the 15-16 season.
Barça has 50% on the fee if atletico sells him. So if they sell him next season for 2mi, Barça gets 1mi and the total fee will be 3.1mi :zubi:

tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We've sold/released plenty of players this season, time to actually bring some in. I figured we would've sealed a CB deal by now but the management don't even seem to have serious interest, let alone anywhere close to it. The longer this draws out, the more we'll end up being screwed over.

Irish_Cules

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 21m
Aston Villa confirm striker Christian Benteke has submitted a transfer request and not travelled on the club's pre-season tour to Germany

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 21m
Aston Villa confirm striker Christian Benteke has submitted a transfer request and not travelled on the club's pre-season tour to Germany

Don't blame him. I don't know much about him, but from what I do know, he's way above the level of a club battling relegation.

Z

ZiZu

Let me get this right .... we've sold David Villa to one of our main rivals for £2 million days after they got £50 million for Falcao ??? !!???

Agghhhhh !

@barcastuff: Barcelona get 2.1M for Villa, extra 2M if he stays at Atletico until 2015, and extra 1M if he stays until 2016. If sold, Barcelona get 50%.

JamDav1982

Let me get this right .... we've sold David Villa to one of our main rivals for £2 million days after they got £50 million for Falcao ??? !!???

Agghhhhh !

@barcastuff: Barcelona get 2.1M for Villa, extra 2M if he stays at Atletico until 2015, and extra 1M if he stays until 2016. If sold, Barcelona get 50%.

Atletico are not really a rival and Atletico got nowhere near 50m for Falcao.

CatalinR10

Man City forward Sergio Aguero (25) has been offered to Barcelona. Coaches gave green light. Transfer fee 30M, player to be included [sport]

PaCmAn

Man City forward Sergio Aguero (25) has been offered to Barcelona. Coaches gave green light. Transfer fee 30M, player to be included [sport]

Home of Barca Fans