Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zincubus

Banned
@barcastuff: Talks on a transfer of David Luiz have started. A Barcelona director could soon travel to London. Sources say possible deal next week. [md]

ebc_99

More than any other position a CB needs experience and that is not something that Bartra has at this level. Maybe he will develop into a top defender if he gets the time he needs on the pitch, and it certainly does not help that our defence is in a mess.

Perhaps Tata sees something in him that we can't.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah cuz RM selling Ramos and Casillas seems soooo legit. Yeeez this aint a FIFA game.

Why not ?

Both great players in positions that we need to fill and are both good friends with our players AND both may be a bit miffed by the way they have been treated over the last season .

They took Figo of us anyways :)

Bertus

Why not ?

Both great players in positions that we need to fill and are both good friends with our players AND both may be a bit miffed by the way they have been treated over the last season .

They took Figo of us anyways :)

Their problem was their Relationship with Mourinho.

Mourinho is not around anymore.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lmao, no Madrid player wil be joining us, especially not casillas. Do you understand how ridiculous that idea is?

As for Luiz. It's obvious he's not a great defender. Mourinho adds to the idea as he knows what he's talking about when it comes to a good defence. Still he's good enough on the ball and has the pace for our high line. He can also win balls in the air unlike any of our defence. So it's still a big upgrade.

Bertus

When I said that Ibra could be option for us because Pep wasn't around anymore I was shot down :)

Ibra needs a reason to leave PSG. Rumors said that Ibra's only problem at PSG was leonardo.

But Leo is not around anymore.

(Add to that nasser who's planning to pay Ibra 16 millions net per year, which Barca would never do)

Relax. We'll get ter Stegen too.
I very much doubt, that he ll join Barca this summer..Sporting Director Eberl sounds very determined and confident over the last months that MAtS wont leave the club this summer.

"ter Stegen will definitely play for us upcoming season. The discussions lately were only about where he is going to. I find that very disrespectful, as he has a contract until 2015 with us. Marc has often enough emphasized, that he is very happy here and that there wont be a move to another club this summer. Therefore, I hope this talk will stop soon."

Of course Barca is a special case and if one club can lure him away, then it is Barca, but this is really a tough task. Gladbach is no pushover and they have a young, promising team..it seems 2014 is his time to move, IF a top club is interested and Barca would be favourite to get him..in 2014.

Zincubus

Banned
Lmao, no Madrid player wil be joining us, especially not casillas. Do you understand how ridiculous that idea is? Casillas is the embodiment of that club. It's like Xavi or puyol going there.

As for Luiz. It's obvious he's not a great defender. Mourinho adds to the idea as he knows what he's talking about when it comes to a good defence. Still he's good enough on the ball and has the pace for our high line. He can also win balls in the air unlike any of our defence. So it's still a big upgrade.

Cassilas was benched by his " beloved " Real Madrid and I understand that he took it very , very badly .

The fact that Jose has gone doesn't change how Cassillas was treated .

SeloBarca

Because they aren't interested enough of searching for someone good.They always try the impossible names,and they try more so at the end when they fail,they will say that they tried until the end....

I hate that we have no scouting and only consider players we play against in CL..and pay overprice for those

apparently he has af deal with liverpool [skysportgermany]
SD Heldt: "There is no truth in these rumours. We havent received an offer for Papadopoulos neither from Liverpool nor from any other club. We are happy that "Papa" is making progress after his knee injury and we hope that he is soon able to play for us again."

I am sure Schalke would like to sell him this summer, as they have four good CBs..Höwedes (captain), Matip + new buy Santana and Papa (also talents like Ayhan and Kolasinac). He is indeed a fantastic CB and they want to get a "fair" price for their huge asset. That KP is out of the game for such a long time makes it less likely that a club will offer what Schalke expect. IMO for 20m€ he is yours..maybe a little less due to his fitness.

Zincubus

Banned
Here we go .... Tello to miss the start of the season with a flamin hamstring injury , the last type of injury a speed merchant needs ......remember Michael Owen ......

@FCBarcelona: The player @ctello91 sustained a hamstring injury and will not feature in the Joan Gamper Trophy on Friday http://t.co/PfsVZPHsYK

Home of Barca Fans