Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zincubus

Banned
you are bias.illara is 23,isco is 21.you have forgotten neymar is also 21,so if isco can not make an impact because of age,neymar won't be able to make an impact because of age,need to adapt,need to learn language,never played in europe,too skinny so it is easier for isco to make an impact than neymar. And talking about 100 points they were the first to reach it the season before and they didn't take a 7-0 thrashing back then. Getting to 100 points last season and they beating us in elclassico means they are better than us but we were more consistent and talking about xabi and ronaldo declining,xavi and puyol are already some years ahead of both of them in declination and for xabi position they have illara and modric for cover while for xavi and iniesta it is only cesc. About ronaldo relying on physical strength and so declining early eto'o,drogba,giggs were still great at 30yrs.

Although, Ronaldo above all the rest does rely extremely highly on his speed and power of I can actually see him going into decline in the next couple of years and that's providing he doesn't pick up any injuries .

Zincubus

Banned
Song, Mascherano and Busquets backup centerbacks next season!!

The funny thing is when we were winning trophies and doing ever so well , everyone was raving over Mascherano at CB .

I still think he can be very effective at CB if we get back to our pressing game and cut out all the silly mistakes .

kollegah

The funny thing is when we were winning trophies and doing ever so well , everyone was raving over Mascherano at CB .

I still think he can be very effective at CB if we get back to our pressing game and cut out all the silly mistakes .

this, he was the reason we get over arsenal in 2011, remember those last minutes bendtner alone running into valdez? masch kicked his asss in the last second.
if we hadnt won the cl in 2011, maybe we werent called the legendary team.

Zincubus

Banned
this, he was the reason we get over arsenal in 2011, remember those last minutes bendtner alone running into valdez? masch kicked his asss in the last second.
if we hadnt won the cl in 2011, maybe we werent called the legendary team.

I love Mascherano , his commitment and drive plus he's a very underated footballer , pinging long , crossfield balls and making lat ditch challenges . Last year our defence were held out to dry too many times for my liking .

How do people rate Chelsea's Cahill ?? Young , fast , committed , good technically , scores goals .... pity he hasn't got a Brasilian name :)

Maria

Nooooooooo!

La Liga needs Diego Costa! :(

Don't worry, La Liga will have Bale instead.

First the Thiago drama, now this CB drama. Every transfer windows for our club seems like a soap opera now...
Don't we have scouts around the world for this kinda situations? I mean, if we do, why are we paying them if they're not doing their jobs?

"El scouting del Barça recomendó a Subotic, Thiago Silva y Hummels, pero se dejaron pasar las oportunidades sin realizar ningún movimiento. Paralizado el club, al que no le costaba, sin embargo, apostar por cualquier otra demarcación, también se escapó Vertonghen y el mercado se fue haciendo cada día más estrecho hasta hoy, en que más que uno al Barça parecen hacerle falta dos: uno para ser titular y otro para que ninguno de los titulares se duerma. La plantilla nominal vuelve a parecer suficiente, pero lo ocurrido el año pasado quizás debería desalentar a fiarlo todo al “si fulano está bien…”. Porque puede volver a ocurrir que fulano no esté bien y, en ese caso, la parálisis institucional resultaría aún más incomprensible. Uno está bien, dos es más razonable."
(Marti Perarnau)

http://www.martiperarnau.com/firma/necesita-el-barca-un-central-o-dos/

Last edited:

Maria

La doble negociación se ha abierto porque los avances con David Luiz son lentos, poco precisos y muy enrocados. José Mourinho no está precisamente por la labor de facilitar su aterrizaje en el Camp Nou. Los 'inputs' que llegan al Barça son negativos. El precio oscilaría entre los 30 y los 35 millones de euros. Una cantidad lo suficientemente alta como para estudiar la relación precio-calidad-juego.Además, el técnico no ha pedido expresamente un central titular sino uno que pueda compaginar el once con el banquillo. El punto de partida del Barça se sitúa sobre los 20 millones, que es la cantidad que el club puede invertir tras haber obtenido beneficio por Thiago y una vez descontado el gasto por Neymar.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130...agger-david-luiz-negociacion_54379078442.html

xxxxxx

I knew we wouldn't make another major signing. And I wouldn't be surprised if they sell Cesc on the last day of the transfer day and say they couldn't turn down the offer... and had no time to replace him, just to make money.

We've made about 22m euros from sales and saving about 20m euros in wages a year now. So we've literally spent nothing this summer, when we clearly need to address the defence. I'm not saying go out and spend about 100m euros on Thiago Silva and Luiz, but it would be nice if they weren't so arrogant to think we can survive with the options we have in defence.

F

Flavia

Agger seems most likely every passing day. But if the scouts recommended Subotic, I wonder why he isn't a target... He'd be great as well.

Duke

I knew we wouldn't make another major signing. And I wouldn't be surprised if they sell Cesc on the last day of the transfer day and say they couldn't turn down the offer... and had no time to replace him, just to make money.

We've made about 22m euros from sales and saving about 20m euros in wages a year now. So we've literally spent nothing this summer, when we clearly need to address the defence. I'm not saying go out and spend about 100m euros on Thiago Silva and Luiz, but it would be nice if they weren't so arrogant to think we can survive with the options we have in defence.

with Ronaldo on the right and Bale on the left, we are definitely exposed! We need solid CB

ebc_99

Calm down, we have 4 weeks until the windows closes. Tata has only been in the job about 10 days so we have to be patient.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Maria

Agger seems most likely every passing day. But if the scouts recommended Subotic, I wonder why he isn't a target... He'd be great as well.

He will probably be a target after he will sign for Chelsea or City..remembered Frank de Boer was practically begging us to buy Vertonghen last summer, but Tito preffered Song because Wenger told him that he can play as a CB. And now we're lucky that Vermaelen is injured because we all know that he would have been our next CB.

Home of Barca Fans