Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If puyol comes back and stays injury free then that's the best scenario. I'm just not sure you can rely on that.

F

Flavia

There are players we could sign, but Rosell is too cheap to pay a transfer fee for anyone who's name isn't Neymar.
Luiz is brazilian, that should be enough :p

MD already saying Tata is waiting for Puyol to recover
That's the source of this discussion. I hope KluivertBoots is right, but after so much time, I'm really worried.

barcanuck

Atleast Tata is using actual CB's to try if we can't buy one. No more Adriano, Song and even Mascherano (who has now become our starter at CB no matter what). Only way to fix that is to sell Masche but that won't happen this year.

khaled_a_d

How good is Bagneck, really?

He looks like a typical 18 years old CB ,he isn't ready yet but the potential is there ,actually if we promoted a CB from Barca B Le is bigger possibility ,but not playing pre-season with first team due to international duties would hurt his chances

CevinK

I guess it´s time to put faith on Tata´s ability to bring Pique back to earth, make superman of Macherano and all the players pressing machines!

jamjamjam

wasn't mundo pretty much reporting that luiz to barca was a done deal just a few days ago? yeah i'll wait another couple of weeks before i panic

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I guess it´s time to put faith on Tata´s ability to bring Pique back to earth, make superman of Macherano and all the players pressing machines!
It is the best option right now, the figures mentioned for CB's is too damn high, besides whatever others say 1 defender would not make such a massive difference

jamjamjam

Bartra is Villarreal's main centre back option, but they've started to look at other players because Barcelona postpone decision [epm marca]

the hell is this supposed to mean

mixer

Bartra is Villarreal's main centre back option, but they've started to look at other players because Barcelona postpone decision [epm marca]

the hell is this supposed to mean
that villarreal wants bartra and barca don't want to sell? meh

Home of Barca Fans