Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spark

<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 4 min
</small> Liverpool told Skrtel he won't be allowed to leave as there is some concern at the club that Agger could want to join Barcelona. [telegraph]

Is the telegraph reliable? I'd rather have Agger than Luiz.

We have the worst luck ever, Agger would probably become injury prone again the minute he signs.

Stric

So Chelsea is supposedly not up for nego before 40M.

In response to that, Rosell offers 30M.

I'm sure it will work /sarcasms (barca should have offered 10M as second offer, just to be sure it will work even better)

2 weeks away from the start of the season......

:facepalm: These guys are really something. No negotiations before 40. Offer 30, that'll do it. :facepalm:

Galning

..Our board clearly suffers from severe hubris, thinking everyone is inferior to Barcelona

Rosell has no problem with spending big if it's for his toy Neymar. We've needed a CB for two seasons now and this is what it comes down to. It's embarrassing.

King Leo

Banned
Rosell needs to book himself a one way ticket out of Camp Nou. This CB situation is getting worse everyday. We're the joke of the big clubs. Everyone knew we are desperate for a CB and Rosell wants to negotiate?

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 26 min
</small> Mourinho (coach Chelsea): "Barcelona bidding for David Luiz? We don't want to lose our best players. No chance." [via guardian]

Mourinho (coach Chelsea): "It's lost time for Barça. My advice is to go to the second player on their list because they are wasting time."

Jadentheman

It is pretty sad. Rosell shouldn't mess around putting in low bids if we're serious. We only have about two-weeks left and the clock is ticking. We don't time for these long drawn out dramas anymore.

Especially towards people that don't even have a need to leave their clubs. Meanwhile all the promising up and coming CBs are leaving the radar and it will be too late. Go after Tiago Cassola already!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can't believe there is no one left for us to pursue. Not a single decent CB left on this planet?

Anyone? Someone please throw out some names!

This is so depressing. We will not have a chance until we sign at least one (in my opinion it should be two) CB.

Zincubus

Banned
It is pretty sad. Rosell shouldn't mess around putting in low bids if we're serious. We only have about two-weeks left and the clock is ticking. We don't time for these long drawn out dramas anymore.

Especially towards people that don't even have a need to leave their clubs. Meanwhile all the promising up and coming CBs are leaving the radar and it will be too late. Go after Tiago Cassola already!

There seems to be a few reports saying that David Luiz's agent is meeting Barca on Monday ....

F

Flavia

I can't believe there is no one left for us to pursue. Not a single decent CB left on this planet?

Anyone? Someone please throw out some names!

This is so depressing. We will not have a chance until we sign at least one (in my opinion it should be two) CB.

There's Mathieu or Rami, both from Valencia.

Bertus

There seems to be a few reports saying that David Luiz's agent is meeting Barca on Monday ....

There was that kind of reports from the spanish newspapers about TS too.

They were all fake stories.

So don't hold your breath. Just wait and see what's real and what's not.

Home of Barca Fans