Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Antimadridista1

There's Mathieu or Rami, both from Valencia.

Please stop it... Abidal is better than Rami , and Mathieu is good but not Puyi's replacement.

Sometimes I'm just asking ... Do our staff have a brain ??? N'Koulou, KOSCIELNY... I'm fuckin sure that we can have one of them, specially the first who's unknown and under-rated but very very good and still young...

B

BlaugranaCule07

No defender is coming. Let's just use someone from the B team.

Antimadridista1

Bingo.

Marseille defence was a big joke during all their friendlies.

This ain't the problem.
What we're looking at is during the last two seasons, and everyone who watch the Ligue knows that N'koulou is the second best CB behind Thiago Silva. Do not forget that TSilva was unknown at the actual age of Nkoulou (23 or 24) and that he became the best in the world much later.

Anyway, we should just look at this option cause the man can be available for less than 20m (+ he knows Song, Dongou and probably Bagnack).

F

Frejsgodes

Where is Oleguer when you need him?

sheep-eating.gif

Bertus

the man can be available for less than 20m (+ he knows Song, Dongou and probably Bagnack).

IIRC, Marseille representatives said they would sell him if they get an offer around 20 millions.

So yeah why not. Still i'm not impressed by him but I was wrong in the past about some players!

F

Flavia

Please stop it... Abidal is better than Rami , and Mathieu is good but not Puyi's replacement.

Sometimes I'm just asking ... Do our staff have a brain ??? N'Koulou, KOSCIELNY... I'm fuckin sure that we can have one of them, specially the first who's unknown and under-rated but very very good and still young...
You shouldn't be surprised if Barça ends up with one of them. They were linked not so long ago, especially Mathieu.

JamDav1982

Of course Abidal is better than Rami when fit, the problem is they sont think he could keep fit.

N'koulou is not unknown at all and I would wager that every top team has had a look at him.

I maintain that Mathieu would be a good signing, not in replacing Puyol but a decent addition to the squad to improve it at the moment. He would be a clever signing.

xxxxxx

Can say I'm surprised if we don't sign a CB. The fact we opened with a 20m euros bid shows we're not taking it serious and have no intention of making another major signing.

khaled_a_d

I can't believe there is no one left for us to pursue. Not a single decent CB left on this planet?

Anyone? Someone please throw out some names!

This is so depressing. We will not have a chance until we sign at least one (in my opinion it should be two) CB.

Mangala,Kyriakos Papadopoulos,Höwedes ,Inigo Martinez ,N'Koulou etc

Home of Barca Fans