Transfers and Rumours - old thread

B

beautifulgame

He shoots to the moon more often than Ramos. Special.

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to Inter getting rid of him especially if an improvement can be brought in. Of all the players to sacrifice he'd be one of the first to go for me (with Pereira).

he's more suited for a mourinho team for sure

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So... What's the deal with Andrea Ranocchia? Chelsea, United and Tottenham apparently want him but he doesn't get games at Inter? Not the first time he's been linked with us either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mou knows that he will get fired by Abramovich soon so he is getting rid of all the useless Inter players before taking over the club so he has less work to do.

What a legend! :worthy: :mou: :worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I feel Guarin is just adding to the squad cause van Ginkel got injured for the season so we're stuck with Lampard/Ramires/Mikel/Essien, the latter 2 who Mourinho doesn't seem to have faith in to do well enough to play a consistent role. Rannochia I have no idea, we really need a solid defender who can play week in week out and be consistent. And a striker who can score goals.

XaviMessiGirl

So... What's the deal with Andrea Ranocchia? Chelsea, United and Tottenham apparently want him but he doesn't get games at Inter? Not the first time he's been linked with us either.

He starts for Inter most of the time the past two seasons, but he makes quite a few costly errors, very slow as well. Not sure how I feel about selling him though as I do still like him, but if there's an upgrade he can be replaced with then go ahead & take him. :D

Home of Barca Fans