Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Djab

There's a rumour that Bayern want Mata :lol:.
They are insanely deep. How they can need another midfielder?

If Mata was playing in holding CM (aka Xavi role), it would've been nice to have him.

Djab

There are rumours that we want Mata, Pogba and Koke. You can't seriously believe them? :p

Well, I didn't believe that to be honest. Just posted that here to show the idiocy
of the football journalists.

:lol: For just one second I thought you're a Bayern hater and you want Bayern to die.

Die Bayern

Oh lol, maybe I should've gone with a different username :lol:

And yes, they'll do everything for those extra views and clicks. We are bound to be linked with almost every Spanish midfielder that can kick a ball I guess..

Martindn

Anderson to Fiorentina all but done what a great idea. Sell a player, who is admittedly shite, but who plays in our weakest position for 1/4 of the price we paid.

H

Haruko The Goon

"He'll be better than Cesc" Some United fans were saying. I still remember the day. They hadn't seen him kick a ball in his life, but they were so sure he'd go on to great things. LOL

£20m down the drain. But it's no surprise. It's United haha

L

linetty

United's having some really tough times, but they are classy enough to turn this situation and be great again.

Martindn

"He'll be better than Cesc" Some United fans were saying. I still remember the day. They hadn't seen him kick a ball in his life, but they were so sure he'd go on to great things. LOL

£20m down the drain. But it's no surprise. It's United haha

Did have some talent, though was always lazy, unfit, and injured. Mostly a combination of all 3. Struggling to see why we would weaken our worst position even more though, unless a signing was already in place. But judging from how we performed in the summer its unlikely.

It looks like a loan with an option to buy, not outright. Even they dont want him.

S7_MUFC

Did have some talent, though was always lazy, unfit, and injured. Mostly a combination of all 3. Struggling to see why we would weaken our worst position even more though, unless a signing was already in place. But judging from how we performed in the summer its unlikely.

It looks like a loan with an option to buy, not outright. Even they dont want him.
He's still only 25 so if he plays regularly he could still get into our team considering his competition is cleverly and 33 year old carrick........Talent wise he's our best central midfielder but he's too lazy for a professional footballer....

Bertus

Bild reported that Bayern wants to sign Thiago Silva. If they can't now, they'll sign him next summer.

TS Barca*PSG drama 2.0 German version incoming next summer.

Home of Barca Fans