Transfers and Rumours - old thread

X

Xavimascapenes

Still can't get around the fact that Levy pretty much threw the Bale money out of the window on spending it on Lamela who has done literally nothing this season, Soldado who has been a shocking striker except for scoring penos, Capoue, Chadli and other garbage. Only Paulinho, Eriksen and maybe Chiriches seem good players for them but after they spent that much I was even scared there wouldn't be a St. Totteringham's Day anymore.

H

Haruko The Goon

Still can't get around the fact that Levy pretty much threw the Bale money out of the window on spending it on Lamela who has done literally nothing this season, Soldado who has been a shocking striker except for scoring penos, Capoue, Chadli and other garbage. Only Paulinho, Eriksen and maybe Chiriches seem good players for them but after they spent that much I was even scared there wouldn't be a St. Totteringham's Day anymore.

Lamela's deal was more about the future, rather than the here and now.

He has the ability to be better than most wingers in the world. He just has to apply himself, and stay consistent. his technique is off the scale.

Zebulun

Rumours that madrid sealed the deal today for pogba. includes isco + cash. Feel sorry for him if this turns out to be true.

Die Bayern

Rumours that madrid sealed the deal today for pogba. includes isco + cash. Feel sorry for him if this turns out to be true.

Maybe he should have gone to City with Pellegrini where he could have played week in, week out. That Madrid move came too early for him in my opinion.

I'm not sure about that rumour though. Didn't Perez want Isco? Hard to think that he'd be willing to sell him after 1 year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can see Illara leaving soon as well or shoved to the corner of the bench atleast for a Perez special ordered, Galactico.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh man, oh man, here's a doozy of a rumour. After signing old man Vidic, Inter are after Torres and are willing to pay Chelsea's 20m pound asking price LOL. Inter fans better hope it's a rumour, and of course I hope it happens.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Every youngster going to Madrid is a moron. Simple as.

Pretty much. What the hell was Illarra thinking about going to Madrid? Even Isco should've known not to with how fickle they are when a player isn't a superstar :lol:

The only young player who made the smart choice by going to Madrid was Carvajal, and that's really down to Arbeloa being Arbeloa.

khaled_a_d

Pretty much. What the hell was Illarra thinking about going to Madrid? Even Isco should've known not to with how fickle they are when a player isn't a superstar :lol:

The only young player who made the smart choice by going to Madrid was Carvajal, and that's really down to Arbeloa being Arbeloa.

He is R.Madrid youth product and they had a buyback option ,wasn't really his choice
leaving them 1st was actually the smart decision

Bertus

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...son-cavani-transfer-manchester-united-3222398

Manchester United will let Robin van Persie leave Old Trafford this summer – if they can land Paris Saint-Germain star Edinson Cavani, write Steve Bates and Tom Hopkinson of the Sunday People .

Van Persie, who has had to deny rumours of a rift with United boss David Moyes, cut a forlorn figure when taken off in the second half of the 3-0 win at West Brom yesterday.

His comments earlier this month that other players take his space did not go down well with team-mates.

And now Moyes is ready to cut his losses on the Dutchman, who has looked a shadow of the player who fired United to the title last season.

Van Persie cost United £24million when he moved from Arsenal and United would be looking to recoup £15m – although they may be lucky to get that for a 30-year-old.

Another stumbling block is the *salary of £180,000 a week pocketed by the striker, who is only halfway through a four-year deal.

Moyes has pursued Uruguayan star Cavani all season and is confident of signing the goal *machine for £58m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...nsfer-manchester-united-3222398#ixzz2vTDCZWiX
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Moyes is so delusional that it is becoming very comical.

Beside the fact that Cavani's agent said that Cavani will stay at PSG, English Medias and Moyes seem to think PSG will sell Cavani for the same price they paid for last summer despite an awesome season with PSG.

I said it before, but the way England looks at PSG is very insulting. I don't know what they think, maybe that PSG is some retarded club that will just bend over to them in fear of angrying the marvelous MU or Chelsea :neymar:

Continue to treat Nasser as if he was a retard. I'm sure that tactic will work :tata:

Home of Barca Fans