Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Howes

The daily mirror and Sunday People news paper isn't a ringing endorsement of trust in those rumours. Safe to say its BS

ceefoo

Moyes is an absolute fucktard if ok these rumours are true :lol:
He is a fucktard regardless. Just look at his stupid, Gollum-esque face whenever united score a goal. He looks like he just jizzed his pants every time. If ever a man looks like he won a raffle to manager Man Utd, it is him.

I

instinct

He is a fucktard regardless. Just look at his stupid, Gollum-esque face whenever united score a goal. He looks like he just jizzed his pants every time. If ever a man looks like he won a raffle to manager Man Utd, it is him.

haha calm down bro

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You only fool yourself if you take ANYTHING The Mirror writes seriously. We are talking about the paper that demonstrably completely made up Reus' statement that he would never ever go to Bayern Munich, because he is loyal.

H

Haruko The Goon

No way . Chelsea have too much centre backs, they bought Kurt Zouma in January and still have the likes of Kalas, even Ake who are coming from their young teams.

Terry isn't getting any younger, and nor is Ivanovic.

Luiz isn't exactly a rock solid CB. Cahill is the consistently good CB. They'll need another one, I could see them getting Stones.

Stones/Cahill/Zouma/Kalas for the future. Epic if you ask me. Every single defender knows their job, and would fulfil it. A dependable, competent defence with great know-how, providing the foundation for midfielder and attackers. One reason Chelsea have been such a success is because they're build on a solid baseline, which is key.

Wengers defence has typically been abysmal, so no matter how good our midfield or attack has been, if you're built on sand, you'll crumble eventually.

Barcilliant

Terry isn't getting any younger, and nor is Ivanovic.

Luiz isn't exactly a rock solid CB. Cahill is the consistently good CB. They'll need another one, I could see them getting Stones.

Stones/Cahill/Zouma/Kalas for the future. Epic if you ask me. Every single defender knows their job, and would fulfil it. A dependable, competent defence with great know-how, providing the foundation for midfielder and attackers. One reason Chelsea have been such a success is because they're build on a solid baseline, which is key.

Wengers defence has typically been abysmal, so no matter how good our midfield or attack has been, if you're built on sand, you'll crumble eventually.

WORD! Please send this to Bartomeu and the fickle fans we have.

Offense wins matchs, defence wins championships.

Home of Barca Fans