Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bein Sports has apparently claimed that Radamel Falcao has been signed by Real Madrid from AS Monaco? Does this mean Operation Luis Suarez a Barça is a go?

:xavi:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
@LigueSphera
ÚLTIMA HORA. Acuerdo Mónaco-Real Madrid por Falcao. Su fichaje se haría oficial nada más acabar el Mundial (Información BeIN Sport)
Saw this in my twitter TL according to Bein sport Rm signed R.Falcao

Hey man. Thanks for bringing the source too. Operation Luis Suarez is go. Suarez a Barcelona por favor.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Falcao to Madrid was so obvious already last season.

Don't you see? RM has Bale, Ronaldo, and, if this is true, Falcao. There is no room for Suarez there and Suarez himself would realize that, which'd give us the advantage in negotiations.

Zincubus

Banned
Breaking news - Bein Sports claims Real Madrid has signed Radamel Falcao ..... this better be true as it leaves the way open for us to get Suarez !

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Guys calm down. All of us are posting the same rumor. But yes, if true, this bodes very well for us in the hunt for Luis Suarez.

ebc_99

Hope this is true, we can now go for Suarez unchallenged. Unless Real go mad and try and get him too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bertus

You should calm down guys.

I found no news about that on BeIn sports channels yet here in France.

And here not a single sports websites is reporting it at the moment. You would think it would be a top story if it was true.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Small time stuff but Man United have been busy .... Rio Ferdinand to QPR and Luke Shaw bought for £34 million supposedly ...

Rumors also that Man U are close to finalizing the transfer of Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao. Was a Barca rumored target for a while.

Don Andres is not going to be happy.

Martindn

Rumors also that Man U are close to finalizing the transfer of Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao. Was a Barca rumored target for a while.

Don Andres is not going to be happy.

Same shit different year, Woodward will end up resigning Fellaini as our only purchase he is that incompetent.

Home of Barca Fans