Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Yesterday Florentino met at a restaurant with Mendes, Txiki , Asian billionaire Lim, Falcao. Mendes is also the agent of Di Maria. Apparently Madrid wants Falcao and but they also talked about Aguero.

Last edited:

Martindn

Have you seen United's transfers the last years? No way he's more competent than Zubi.

He talked himself up alot with the Mata signing, but by some accounts it was Sir Alex and Gill meeting Abramovich. So if in fact its just the one transfer of Fellaini - at a higher price than his previous clause - i would find it hard to believe Zubi is worse :lol: admittedly i know pretty much nothing about him or your recent transfer business.

Galning

He talked himself up alot with the Mata signing, but by some accounts it was Sir Alex and Gill meeting Abramovich. So if in fact its just the one transfer of Fellaini - at a higher price than his previous clause - i would find it hard to believe Zubi is worse :lol: admittedly i know pretty much nothing about him or your recent transfer business.

Believe me when I say Zubi is really bad :p but the current United side could only dream about signing someone like Neymar so saying our directors are worse is taking it a bridge too far.

S7_MUFC

Believe me when I say Zubi is really bad :p but the current United side could only dream about signing someone like Neymar so saying our directors are worse is taking it a bridge too far.
I'll judge Woodward after this transfer windows...Last summer was his first window and You cannot blame Woodward if Moyes completely ignores players like Strootman who were available.....

Banana-Rama

What about the taxes???

bilbao have obviously agreed to a friendly transfer for the buyout value, it might seem unlikely given bilbao's history but it is the only explanation, united are obviously not going to be paying that massive tax bill, as you say it would take the cost above £50 million...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
bilbao have obviously agreed to a friendly transfer for the buyout value, it might seem unlikely given bilbao's history but it is the only explanation, united are obviously not going to be paying that massive tax bill, as you say it would take the cost above £50 million...

You guys are gonna pay the VAT on top lol. Apparently Herrera handed in documents and the transfer fee to get released from Athletic so you guys will have to pay the taxes/VAT on top of the buyout.

Galning

Of course they'll pay it. They (United) probably won't make it public but why on earth would Athletic do them a favour? They're ruthless when it comes to transfers.

I

instinct

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 15 Min.
#shaqiri (@FCBayern) is close to @LFC: his agent/brother just met the club to discuss personal terms

Home of Barca Fans