Transfers and Rumours - old thread

S7_MUFC

All I can say is Athletic are absolute nightmare to deal with.They just forced us to pay extra amount despite them not even getting a single penny from that....and they also probably caused Herrara's salary to go down...We overpaid for him but signing him will make us look a bit less desperate when pursuing other targets....

F

Flavia

All I can say is Athletic are absolute nightmare to deal with.They just forced us to pay extra amount despite them not even getting a single penny from that....and they also probably caused Herrara's salary to go down...We overpaid for him but signing him will make us look a bit less desperate when pursuing other targets....

Yeah, that's how they roll. I understand why Zubi is reluctant to try to get Laporte.

Bertus

According to France Football, PSG is interested in Serge Aurier that still has not signed with Arsenal (which seems to be a good things for us, that means he's waiting to see if PSG will move for him :blush: ).

PSG is hesitating between Aurier and Abate. Both would cost the same fee.

Banana-Rama

Congratulations you just paid his buy-out clause + tax. How does that feel?

i thought the tax on it would be much higher, i read elsewhere that with taxes included it would cost over £50 million, which is why i found it inconceivable that united would pay that amount, obviously that information was wrong. 7.2 million euro is not too bad, we have still over payed for him but i don't really care about that, i am just relieved we finally signed a good midfielder after waiting 7 years for one...

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

in other news many of the papers over here are saying on twitter that luke shaw is having his medical at united, stories to follow on the websites, will be confirmed tomorrow apparently, the fee is said to be £27 million with add ons. it is a lot of money, he'll be our left back for the next 12 years at least tho so worth it in my opinion...

Last edited:

BenRobbins

i thought the tax on it would be much higher, i read elsewhere that with taxes included it would cost over £50 million, which is why i found it inconceivable that united would pay that amount, obviously that information was wrong. 7.2 million euro is not too bad, we have still over payed for him but i don't really care about that, i am just relieved we finally signed a good midfielder after waiting 7 years for one...

He paid his own buyout clause with the exact amount of money we gave him so it wasn't see as any income so there was no tax on top if it at all, it was just the 36 Million is what is generally being reported isn't it? Where is all this tax money coming from?

Banana-Rama

He paid his own buyout clause with the exact amount of money we gave him so it wasn't see as any income so there was no tax on top if it at all, it was just the 36 Million is what is generally being reported isn't it? Where is all this tax money coming from?

well people here are saying that income tax had to be paid on it, although that has not been reported by any of the papers, so i don't know to be honest, i agree with you that i don't understand why it would be considered as income for herrera as he hasn't kept a penny of it for himself...

Martindn

BBC Sport ✔ @BBCSport
Follow
.@SouthamptonFC left back Luke Shaw set for a medical at @ManUtd report @solentsport - more soon
7:15 PM - 26 Jun 2014

Getting the business done woody, dont let us down. Anything more than 28 and they can suck a nut cheaper options out there.

Ghosting

BBC Sport ✔ @BBCSport
Follow
.@SouthamptonFC left back Luke Shaw set for a medical at @ManUtd report @solentsport - more soon
7:15 PM - 26 Jun 2014

Getting the business done woody, dont let us down. Anything more than 28 and they can suck a nut cheaper options out there.

according to a lot of barca fans you could get alexis for cheaper

Martindn

according to a lot of barca fans you could get alexis for cheaper

Snap your hand off for him. Surely you wont sell him though?

Edit: Never saw so many clubs linked to him, wow, his stats are great arent they? 40 goals in 80 from presumably the wing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans