Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Serge Aurier recieved two phone calls from Laurent Blanc and Olivier Létang (PSG)

They got as a reply that Aurier would prefer to play in the EPL, but he's not against a new challenge in the French League. It could tempt him depending on the offer.

Olivier Sadran, Toulouse President, is not know to sell his players for cheap, but he has a very good relationship with PSG as seen when PSG accepted to loan him Chantôme and Rabiot, both for very low prices.

[Le_Parisien]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Serge Aurier recieved two phone calls from Laurent Blanc and Olivier Létang (PSG)

They got as a reply that Aurier would prefer to play in the EPL, but he's not against a new challenge in the French League. It could tempt him depending on the offer.

Olivier Sadran, Toulouse President, is not know to sell his players for cheap, but he has a very good relationship with PSG as seen when PSG accepted to loan him Chantôme and Rabiot, both for very low prices.
[Le_Parisien]

Give me his number I wanna get him to Barca

Behrox

But if he indeed does accept the bench, then I'd have wanted him here instead of Bravo.

The question is why should he. Man City (Hart lol), PSG (rumored to want a replacement for Sirigu), Juve (need replacement for Buffon or did they get him?), etc would take him in an instant

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The question is why should he. Man City (Hart lol), PSG (rumored to want a replacement for Sirigu), Juve (need replacement for Buffon or did they get him?), etc would take him in an instant

It seems they were after Mattia Perin too.

Bayern Munich has picked Costa Rica ' s Navas to be their backup GK, they had offered €8 million for Perin (via @ManuBaio)

Behrox

It seems they were after Mattia Perin too.

Bayern Munich has picked Costa Rica ' s Navas to be their backup GK, they had offered €8 million for Perin (via @ManuBaio)

Navas is not much worse than Neuer. He literally carried Levante in their matches. I think he might go to Madrid as Iker or Lopez replacement

Bertus

The sol rumor about a GK is that idiotic rumor about PSG buying Casillas for 40M, no less.

3 french medias said it was totally made up, as if they had to. That rumor had no ground to begin with.

So don't worry about PSG, we're not after Navas o/

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is of course just BS speculation, but The Daily Star writes that Chelksi want to spend 75M euro on Pogba, but Juve want 100M euro :lol: Just the fact that such sums are floating around for a player of Pogba's quality (or any other players beside Messi for that matter, IF even Messi in a just world) :facepalm: I seriously don't want to live on this planet anymore...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is of course just BS speculation, but The Daily Star writes that Chelksi want to spend 75M euro on Pogba, but Juve want 100M euro :lol: Just the fact that such sums are floating around for a player of Pogba's quality (or any other players beside Messi for that matter, IF even Messi in a just world) :facepalm: I seriously don't want to live on this planet anymore...
The market has changed, accept it. 100M for Pogba would be a steal.

Home of Barca Fans