Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BerkeleyBernie

Keylor Navas to Bayern for 10M Euros seems all but a done deal.

Tomás Peréz (Vice President, Levanté): “Navas is going to one of the best teams in Europe. He'll have tough competition in Neuer.”

That seems absolutely idiotic for a keeper of Navas' quality.

Unless Neuer is moving out to CB position. :D

L

linetty

And people were saying we didn't go for him since he wanted starter position :facepalm:
Yeah but we already got MAtS that was supposed to be the starter and Navas coming would only collide with his development.

Tomchin

Inter have made a 4M-bid for Eder Balanta apparently, which was rejected. Such a low starting-fee, I thought he was a very highly rated prospect?

XaviMessiGirl

Inter have made a 4M-bid for Eder Balanta apparently, which was rejected. Such a low starting-fee, I thought he was a very highly rated prospect?

Never actually seen him play, so not sure how much is hype. But 4m is quite a low bid for any young player with a lot of potential. Might as well have not bothered.

khaled_a_d

His 1st season in 1st team was at the age of 20 that makes him very risky since it is a small sample and it isn't like he was 17 or 18 like Marquinhos ,he has speed and athleticism but he lacks height and strength,no experience even for 21 years old player
I think that no way he should cost more than 10M,just too risky

Bertus

According to AS, Di Maria wants to join PSG, but RM wants to sell him to Manchester United.

They note "Tomorrow the WC is coming to an end. Then we will start to get a clearer picture. Today, Di Maria seems less close to Madrid than James Rodriguez is."

Bertus

For instance no news about that from French sources. Neither Le_Parisien or others had any sources confirming that. So take it with a grain of salt as usual.

ManUnitedTalk @ManUnitedTalk
Follow
Apparently Cadena Ser (in my experience, very reliable) are saying PSG have representatives in Madrid to negotiate for Di Maria.

shogunruax

Di Maria should go to United he would be wasting his time playing in France

Apparently Reus is mad that we signed Suarez over him :lol:

Bertus

Many reports that PSG president Nasser is in Madrid to work on the last details of Di Maria transfer.

There's report he was seen in a Madrid restaurant too.

I must be one of the rare PSG fans to not want Di Maria and hope all that is just made up stories. oh well :(

xavi_the_Boss

Many reports that PSG president Nasser is in Madrid to work on the last details of Di Maria transfer.

There's report he was seen in a Madrid restaurant too.

I must be one of the rare PSG fans to not want Di Maria and hope all that is just made up stories. oh well :(

How is it possible for PSG too buy Di Maria and Aurier after the Transfer of Luiz?
Don´t they Need to sell 1st?

Bertus

How is it possible for PSG too buy Di Maria and Aurier after the Transfer of Luiz?
Don´t they Need to sell 1st?
we can buy Aurier without selling. We have the 8M required.

As for Di Maria:

They can sell afterwards. The goal is to have a balanced bill to give to UEFA in may 2015.

As i said, there are rumors we will sell Cavani and/or Verratti. And I'm totally against it...

Home of Barca Fans