Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Neymessi

Wtf am i reading.Juventus to go for paulinhio.And if the deal goes through then manu will have a chance to get vidal.probably BS.

BenRobbins

Vidal was interviewed on Chilean tv and asked about manchester united and he said anyone would want to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and we will see what happens when I get back to Italy. Pretty encouraging from a uniteds fans point of view as if there was no chance at all he would of dismissed it instantly. Also aren't juve supposed to be looking at guarin, rabiot and paulinho which suggests they are letting somebody go.

Martindn

Vidal was interviewed on Chilean tv and asked about manchester united and he said anyone would want to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and we will see what happens when I get back to Italy. Pretty encouraging from a uniteds fans point of view as if there was no chance at all he would of dismissed it instantly. Also aren't juve supposed to be looking at guarin, rabiot and paulinho which suggests they are letting somebody go.

This is the one signing we have needed for years, as long as he isn't a hargreaves - he would have to play almost every game next year. We go through this each year though, until Bayern or PSG comes a long and fucks with our dream so i aren't getting excited yet long way to go this window.

Bertus

According to AS:

• - Di Maria refused MU.
  • - Perez and Nasser met on friday in Madrid to negociate.
  • - The deal is almost done according to AS.
  • - PSG will pay 60M euros
  • - It will be official in a few days.
  • - RM will start a second round of negociations with Monaco right after that.
  • - RM wants to buy james Rodriguez
  • - Monaco asks 85M euros at the moment.

JamDav1982

According to AS:

• - Di Maria refused MU.
  • - Perez and Nasser met on friday in Madrid to negociate.
  • - The deal is almost done according to AS.
  • - PSG will pay 60M euros
  • - It will be official in a few days.
  • - RM will start a second round of negociations with Monaco right after that.
  • - RM wants to buy james Rodriguez
  • - Monaco asks 85M euros at the moment.

How are they going to afford Di Maria?

Surely that means they will be selling players...... Marquinhos?

Bertus

How are they going to afford Di Maria?

Surely that means they will be selling players...... Marquinhos?
No.

Players linked to leave accoridng to rumors:

- Cavani to MU for 65M+
- Lavezzi said to the board he would leave if a winger is recruited. So if Di Maria arrives, he's out even if he's his friend.
- There are rumors about Pastore leaving.
- Jallet will leave.
- PSG recieved a 9M offer for Rabiot.
- RM wants to buy Verratti 40M+

It's dead about marquinhos.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cavani for 65?!!! Why they already have RVP and Rooney. Real Madrid are buying kroos and James or at least trying. Lavezzi cavani verratti for di Maria is not worth it I think especially a talent like verratti.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

No.

Players linked to leave accoridng to rumors:

- Cavani to MU for 65M+
- Lavezzi said to the board he would leave if a winger is recruited. So if Di Maria arrives, he's out even if he's his friend.
- There are rumors about Pastore leaving.
- Jallet will leave.
- PSG recieved a 9M offer for Rabiot.
- RM wants to buy Verratti 40M+

It's dead about marquinhos.
I'm sure they'd prefer to sell Marquinhos rather than Verratti? They have Luiz-Silva in defence and much more sense makes keeping Verratti than Marcos in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans