Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Cavani for 65?!!! Why they already have RVP and Rooney. Real Madrid are buying kroos and James or at least trying. Lavezzi cavani verratti for di Maria is not worth it I think especially a talent like verratti.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
I am against getting Di Maria if it means to sell Cavani or verratti.

But I am not PSG president.

If nasser wants to sell Cavani and/or Verratti, he will and that's that.

And yeah, MU really wants Cavani. You can ask Ben here, we talked about it during the match last night on the match chat ;)

Bertus

I'm sure they'd prefer to sell Marquinhos rather than Verratti? They have Luiz-Silva in defence and much more sense makes keeping Verratti than Marcos in my opinion.
We have only 3 CBs without counting grandpa camara that did horrible yesterday in a friendly and proved he's done with football.

We have plenty of midfielders.

So no.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am against getting Di Maria if it means to sell Cavani or verratti.

But I am not PSG president.

If nasser wants to sell Cavani and/or Verratti, he will and that's that.

And yeah, MU really wants Cavani. You can ask Ben here, we talked about it during the match last night on the match chat ;)

Really?! Giving up on Di Maria and going for Cavani when you already have 4 strikers in your squad :lol:

United :facepalm:

JamDav1982

We have only 3 CBs without counting grandpa camara that did horrible yesterday in a friendly and proved he's done with football.

We have plenty of midfielders.

So no.

If Marquinhos is not going to be a starting player they would be stronger with Di Maria.

Buy Aurier and another cheaper CB and there is plenty of options.

Selling Cavani with Ibra getting older and selling Veratti when he has huge potential makes far less sense that selling Marquinhos in my opinion.

S7_MUFC

I don't know about United board but most United fans will be seriously pissed off if we blow 50 million on Cavani....We need a world class winger and Vidal in order to complete our team offensively....I'm sure Moyes would've signed Cavani just like he signed Mata but there's no way Van Gaal is signing Cavani when we already have Rooney,RVP,Mata,Kagawa,Welbeck,Chicarito who can play as no 10 or striker....That's without even considering young players like Janujaz,Wilson,Powell etc......Signing Cavani would be as ridiculous as PSG paying 50 million for Luiz

Bertus

If Marquinhos is not going to be a starting player they would be stronger with Di Maria.

Buy Aurier and another cheaper CB and there is plenty of options.

Selling Cavani with Ibra getting older and selling Veratti when he has huge potential makes far less sense that selling Marquinhos in my opinion.

TS is injury prone for two seasons now. PSG wants to try hard again in CL. We need 3 very good CBs. Why so many people here don't want to understand that.

And DL is not even good.

I'm tired of rehashing what i wrote. It's as if you guys rule out whatever our board says to please what you want.

Not even I do that even when i dislike what our board does.

It's not because many here wants us to sell marquinhos that it will happend if Nasser and Al Thani are against it.

It seems stupid to you? Fine. It seems stupid to me to sell verratti or cavani. But that's that. We're not the ones making decision.

And also, my list doesn't mean we will sell them all.

If we sell Cavani, we will sell ONLY cavani among our biggest stars.

The sol that are sure to leave so far are: Jallet, Rabiot, Chantôme, and Lavezzi if Di maria arrives.

If we sell Lavezzi and Pastore + jallet and Rabiot, it should cover most if not all of Di Maria transfer without having to sell cavani and/or verratti.

As for aurier, we have the 8M to spend of him. we don't need to sell to recruit him

As you see, plenty of options.

Last edited:

shogunruax

Moyes might of wanted Cavani but I can bet you LVG will not , theres no reputable place that has even mentioned it just transfer rubbish like Reus being mad at us for getting Suarez

Last edited:

sabby

Yeah but we already got MAtS that was supposed to be the starter and Navas coming would only collide with his development.

So you think Navas will be starter ahead of Neuer ? I was implying that Navas was accepting to be a 2nd choice for a big club. I'm not complaining with Bravo, he is a very good GK and commanding in the box. But Navas is in the form of his life, only 27, cheaper and could very well be rotated with Mats for a couple years or so to reduce the pressure.

BenRobbins

Sky Sports reporting that Cavani has asked his agent to get him a move to england. Nasser Obviously trying to drum up some funds. Not too sure on possible destinations possibly united, city, arsenal and maybe liverpool?

Chainsaw

Killahead
André Gomes and Rodrigo Moreno have reportedly left Benfica pre-season camp as both as set to undergo medicals at Valencia on Monday morning. [Cadena COPE]

Neymessi

Sky Sports reporting that Cavani has asked his agent to get him a move to england. Nasser Obviously trying to drum up some funds. Not too sure on possible destinations possibly united, city, arsenal and maybe liverpool?

liverpool have a lot of funds.They could get cavani.manu has CL disadvantage.

L

linetty

André Gomes and Rodrigo Moreno have reportedly left Benfica pre-season camp as both as set to undergo medicals at Valencia on Monday morning. [Cadena COPE]
Oh, that's nice. Both are players of real quality. Valencia doing great business.

Home of Barca Fans