Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real Madrid have agreed an €81million fee with AS Monaco for James Rodríguez. (Press Association)

Sami Khedira will be confirmed as an Arsenal player tomorrow after agreeing a fee of €24m with Real Madrid. (Source: Los Blancos)

Last edited:

DB10

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 6h

Arsenal no longer pursuing Khedira but still in market for DMF, will sign GK & probably DF depending on Jenkinson/Vermaelen situations #AFC

So long Sami. :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 6h

Arsenal no longer pursuing Khedira but still in market for DMF, will sign GK & probably DF depending on Jenkinson/Vermaelen situations #AFC

So long Sami. :(

You can always get Song back. He is coooooooooler than Sami as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What the fuck is all that shit I'm hearing about Hummels going to United for 20 million? If that turns out to be true I'm going to flip out!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What the fuck is all that shit I'm hearing about Hummels going to United for 20 million? If that turns out to be true I'm going to flip out!

Anybody who believes that Hummels would move to United for only 20M euros needs to be whacked in the head with a skillet. In a world where David "I can't defend" Luiz goes to PSG for 60M euros, Hummels will go for at least 40M euros, if not more.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oooh, so that's were it originated? That's great, because I had a few friends who are United fans telling me it was almost a done deal... Pheeew...

:D You can rest easy now. Don't forget to whack your friends with a skillet for believing the rumor though.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Read from GOAL that Manchester United are reportedly set to step up their chase for ‪‎Ajax‬ defender Daley Blind following the departure of Patrice Evra to Juventus.

Home of Barca Fans